Hull-Daisetta 46 West Hardin 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

HD going to state! Look out SETX!

we are ready for WOS!!! 

😂😂😂 

in all seriousness, I read where someone said that this may be the only game HD wins all year. Whoever said that was a goof. 

HD wins 5 or 6 this year . I could easily see them winning district if they stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Oilers pick up a first down on the second half opening drive then forced to punt. 

Victorian goes 24 yards for a TD but called back on holding. Next play Broussard with a highlight reel 35 yard TD. Sellers with the 2pt conversion. 

HD - 32

WH - 0

6:44 in 3rd

That’s no lie. That was an incredible run. He made that happen! Would like to see a replay of that one. 

5 minutes ago, bd04 said:

That’s no lie. That was an incredible run. He made that happen! Would like to see a replay of that one. 

Yeah that kid in the open field is scary. He’s got some wheels but his wiggle and elusiveness is something to watch. When he hit the air brakes and was immediately back wide open on that punt return I’m pretty sure i sprained my ankle sitting in the stands 😂😂

On 9/19/2020 at 12:04 AM, Uncle Pig said:

I feel badly for those WH kids; this is the type of stuff that happens when you have the AD being the head basketball coach...recipe for disaster. 

Basketball and baseball coaches use that same recipe every season without issue. If they can make it work without being the AD, why can’t the football coach? 

9 hours ago, Eric Cartman said:

Basketball and baseball coaches use that same recipe every season without issue. If they can make it work without being the AD, why can’t the football coach? 

What’s more important in Texas? Football, basketball, or baseball? This is Texas, not Indiana or California; football is king here homie

58 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

What’s more important in Texas? Football, basketball, or baseball? This is Texas, not Indiana or California; football is king here homie

Goes back to the old argument when it comes to kids specializing in one sport. I’m not saying this is happening at West Hardin, but it’s difficult to put a winning football team on the field year in and year out if the kids don’t play.  I wonder how many of these small schools in the area stress their track program. That’s where your overall program is built.

Now someone please help me off my soapbox. The balance isn’t as good any longer.

49 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Goes back to the old argument when it comes to kids specializing in one sport. I’m not saying this is happening at West Hardin, but it’s difficult to put a winning football team on the field year in and year out if the kids don’t play.  I wonder how many of these small schools in the area stress their track program. That’s where your overall program is built.

Now someone please help me off my soapbox. The balance isn’t as good any longer.

+1000!