Png vs West brook scrimmage

Stangfan#1

28 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I heard from a WB source that he will back up Anderson.  Wasn’t that the same situation he would’ve been in backing up Foster in Silsbee?  🤷🏾‍♂️

To be accurate, it was a family move back to Beaumont that has Briscoe at West Brook. Really nothing to do with athletics.

Completely a family situation that is much better for him from what I was told.

And for what it's worth. Being a back up at the 6A level is totally different than being a back up at the 4A DII level.

Based on the highlights of the scrimmage, Briscoe looked pretty good. Had he stayed in Silsbee, I could see him pushing Foster for playing time. Particularly with how Foster has played so far.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I heard from a WB source that he will back up Anderson.  Wasn’t that the same situation he would’ve been in backing up Foster in Silsbee?  🤷🏾‍♂️

Yes. He will be backing up Anderson. And I’m sure it’s more to the Silsbee story than that. Nevertheless he is happy there. 

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

And for what it's worth. Being a back up at the 6A level is totally different than being a back up at the 4A DII level.

Based on the highlights of the scrimmage, Briscoe looked pretty good. Had he stayed in Silsbee, I could see him pushing Foster for playing time. Particularly with how Foster has played so far.

What grade is Briscoe in...?