PA Memorial at Nederland scrimmage

AggiesAreWe

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yikes, welp I don't want to put much stock into a scrimmage but @Austin1985 might be right unfortunately for us. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

You know scrimmages don’t mean much.   Don’t give up on the Titans yet.   Next Friday will tell you something.

3 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

We won’t know until first home game... they wore the all white jersey am pants last night on the pics. But Hopefully they are back to black home jerseys 

Yeah that’s the one I like.  As long as they don’t do the gold on gold again.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I think it's still Nike. They look great. Winning in them would make them look even better. 😁

I just saw the highlights, those jerseys do look nice, but yall usually do the jerseys right. Hopefully some Ws do come, next week should be interesting.

Random, but I got in contact w/ Morgan about joining the staff over there. Nothing wound up materializing from it, but I'm not too mad at it.

1 minute ago, dBerrySports said:

I just saw the highlights, those jerseys do look nice, but yall usually do the jerseys right. Hopefully some Ws do come, next week should be interesting.

Random, but I got in contact w/ Morgan about joining the staff over there. Nothing wound up materializing from it, but I'm not too mad at it.

Probably a better gig at CH. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I need to get back up to South Dallas for some Aunt Irene wings, im hooked. 😁

I found out the Soph DB I was referring to actually transferred out of Nederland and now is at Port Arthur Memorial, he was on Varsity for the Titans as a DB during the scrimmage, he was a DB/RB/WR for Ned freshman team last year im told. The Chevalier kid.