PA Memorial at Nederland scrimmage

AggiesAreWe

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very nice. It's the type of field turf that Woodville has. Not the rubber pellet filler but the wood chip filler. Suppose to be cooler surface but you do have to put water on it to keep it from drying out and getting dusty.

Nice.  Well we know all about watering a field. 🤫

10 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Not to nitpick, but isn't Mid-County in Jefferson County?🤪🙂🙂🤯

Exactly.   Beaumont to the North, and PA to the South.  Ned & PNG in the middle. When I posted, PNG was winning, and yes guys, it’s just a scrimmage, but I sure love the way y’all all come to PAM & WB defence.   Gotcha!   😂😄😂

42 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I wasn’t there, wish I could have been. But good luck to the titans this season! Big Ned sounds like they did some good work tonight, hopefully everyone came out healthy on both teams. Let’s get ready and geared up for a hopefully long great season, was told a lot of underclass man played tonight for Nederland 

Thx, sounds like we gonna need it. Good luck to yall too. Just glad the kids can ball 🙌🏾🤞🏾

8 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very nice. It's the type of field turf that Woodville has. Not the rubber pellet filler but the wood chip filler. Suppose to be cooler surface but you do have to put water on it to keep it from drying out and getting dusty.

👀👀 Right up their alley.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️