Super 16

The brackets have been posted for the Super 16 Invitational on Oct.2nd -4th.Theres multiple teams that reside in the SETX sports coverage area that will be playing in this talented event of Highschool hoops. The schedule will be released tomorrow from what I was told along with matchups for Showcase games that will be played on Sunday only. Here's the brackets:  

[A] Summer Creek

Beaumont United

Bush

Manvel

Concordia Lutheran 

Cypress Woods

[C] Westfield

Paetow

Marian

[D] Clear Brook

Elkins

Houston Christian 

[E] Shadow Creek

Lamar

Sharpstown 

[F] Crosby

Woodlands Christian 

Dawson 

[G] Atascacita 

Legacy

Goose Creek

[H] Cypress Ranch

Kingwood 

Westbury Christian 

The entire schedule for The Super 16 Extravaganza, October 2-4, 2020 @ The Gym  (2325 Atascocita Road) is posted on the front page of rcssports.com. You do not have to be a paid subscriber to see the schedule.

The Best Showcase Game will be on Sunday, October 04, 2020 @ 1120 hours, Duncanville vs Hightower in the Gold Gym.  Speaking of Duncanville, Houston Bellaire took that road trip up 45N and got an old fashion beat down 91 - 27 in fall ball.  This is the Bellaire Team that lost in the Regional Finals to Dickinson 70-61.  Please note Duncanville is only playing 1 game, but they are scheduled to play additional games this year in Houston, I believe against Yates, Legacy SSS, and ???  Duncanville is loaded so please (Yates) bring your A+ Game or stay within 50 pts.  lol 

3 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Thanks for the information regarding the venue.  

Yeah it’s just really small.  They have a couple of courts that are “adequate” for HS play but it’s more like a Jr high facility to me.  And none of the courts have much seating at all.   And if you are trying to social distance, hard to even get all the parents in there. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hooohead.com said:

Theres 1 match up I would be intrigued to see and that's Atascacita vs Legacy!!!

Also heard Bryce Griggs would be playing in 1 of the showcase games. Would love to watch him play.

Atascocita and Legacy played on Friday (Oct 2nd) . Legacy won 41 - 17