DCTF Week 4 State Rankings

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

My bad. Lol. I thought the Jasper fans were sitting in the stands and the Jasper Bulldog Varsity outscored the Silsbee Tiger Varsity. Dang. Sounds like I missed seeing those fans suit up!

It is your bad. Jaspers own head coach of the jasper bulldog varsity said it wasn’t a game. The fans don’t have to suit up to keep saying we win. Dang. But everyone knows how hard up jasper is for a win against Silsbee. 

And there you have it folks, I ask for smashmouth a answer for one thing and smashmouth gives the answer to another thing. One thing that everyone knows is the there was over three minutes left in the second quarter that much everyone could read, everyone could read what was happening on the field also, and it wasn’t looking good for jasper. If that’s the only way you can perceive a win by jasper the sky really is cloudy in your world. 

1 minute ago, STiger85 said:

And there you have it folks, I ask for smashmouth a answer for one thing and smashmouth gives the answer to another thing. One thing that everyone knows is the there was over three minutes left in the second quarter that much everyone could read, everyone could read what was happening on the field also, and it wasn’t looking good for jasper. If that’s the only way you can perceive a win by jasper the sky really is cloudy in your world. 

You’re silly. I answered your question directly.