Silsbee Vs Texarkana Pleasant Grove > @ Carthage 7:30 Friday

Who That

I know you want to play up, but dang, PG?   No idea who the QB is, but the one they had last year could throw a good ball.   

Enough negative - Silsbee isn’t no one’s doormat.   I don’t anticipate a blowout.  A few breaks and the Tigers might win this game.  Go Tigers.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If Silsbee passing game is on point it'll be a good game, otherwise...well...enjoy the stadium up there, it's nice. 

I truly believe that too. If there QB plays well i think Silsbee can hold there own. But if he struggles PG will load the box up to stop the run.and it will be a long nite for them.

2 hours ago, dj said:

I truly believe that too. If there QB plays well i think Silsbee can hold there own. But if he struggles PG will load the box up to stop the run.and it will be a long nite for them.

I would not be suprised to see them load the box and not only to stop the rUn but also to get to Foster and make him make rushed throws.

21 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

When will Gilder and Arline be back? 

Gilder likely back next week. Arline week after.

Silsbee has 4 starters out. Arline, Gilder, Hatton and Buse. Three of those (Arline, Gilder and Hatton) are two way starters.

Buse should be back next week but Hatton likely not back till playoffs.

In my own humble opinion...

I feel that everyone here should pull for our local Silsbee Tigers. Hats off to your program for just wanting to play!  It's always too easy to look around and find all the problems out there...but think about those Senior Tigers, getting another game to suit up and get after it. I absolutely love it! No matter the outcome, I'm super proud.