LCM at Woodville

Bobcatfan4life

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Both of them are 0-3.

Where's @LC-M?

I havnt really been following high school football this year. My honest Opinion  about LCM and I havnt seen one snap this year. But to be honest it will probably be the same ole story 5-5 season a “crouch special”. My team will probably be changing soon lol 

17 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That bad over there?

I don’t think it’s horrible like some other schools. Just not changing. It’s the same ole story. The sad part is there’s kids walking the hallways that could start at LCM and that  are to lazy to play. It’s not all Crouch fault but at the same time how long do you give a coach a chance to change the program to be a winner? For our Vidor friend   Last Time I checked LCM still has a winning record against every school In Orange County except WOS. So I guess the kids that couldn’t get playing time at WOS is better than the rest in OC. 

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@Boneyard Boys needs some aloe vera for that burn.

🔥👀 Ouch... lol. 

I’ll just wait until we run them off the field later this season to get my shots in.

It’s going to be fun being in their district for a few years. He’s going to want to pick a new team soon, the Vidor Pirates are right down the road my friend if you want to follow a winner.

75.  VIDOR ......................................................
77.  ITASCA .....................................................                
77.  LAMPASAS ..............................................               79.  COMANCHE ............................................                  
79.  SAN SABA ...............................................   
79.  TEAGUE ...................................................

82.  FERRIS ......................................................
82.  FW CARTER-RIVERSIDE.......................
82.  HOUSTON AUSTIN ................................                      85.  PORT LAVACA ........................................                      85.  SABINE ....................................................                      85.  SANTA FE ................................................                      88.  CLEVELAND ..........................................                      
89.  ALVORD ..................................................
89.  SLATON ...................................................           
91.  ANSON .....................................................                     
92.  ARCHER CITY ........................................
93.  ROYSE CITY  ..........................................                      94.  SA SOUTH SAN ......................................      
95.  JOSHUA ................................................... 
96.  HAMILTON ..............................................       
96.  KENEDY  .................................................                    
98.  LLANO .....................................................
98.  SNYDER ...................................................
100.  LOCKHART .............................................
100.  LOCKNEY ................................................

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:
75.  VIDOR ......................................................
77.  ITASCA .....................................................                
77.  LAMPASAS ..............................................               79.  COMANCHE ............................................                  
79.  SAN SABA ...............................................   
79.  TEAGUE ...................................................

82.  FERRIS ......................................................
82.  FW CARTER-RIVERSIDE.......................
82.  HOUSTON AUSTIN ................................                      85.  PORT LAVACA ........................................                      85.  SABINE ....................................................                      85.  SANTA FE ................................................                      88.  CLEVELAND ..........................................                      
89.  ALVORD ..................................................
89.  SLATON ...................................................           
91.  ANSON .....................................................                     
92.  ARCHER CITY ........................................
93.  ROYSE CITY  ..........................................                      94.  SA SOUTH SAN ......................................      
95.  JOSHUA ................................................... 
96.  HAMILTON ..............................................       
96.  KENEDY  .................................................                    
98.  LLANO .....................................................
98.  SNYDER ...................................................
100.  LOCKHART .............................................
100.  LOCKNEY ................................................

Idk what I'm looking at but I assume its something bad judging by the names of the teams on this list.

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

To the reference above @Boneyard Boys Im going to have bring up a history lesson. Vidor is at 75 at the most losses in Texas football history I wouldnt call that a winner. LCM is not even in the 100 range. I would hope yall would beat us way the way yall boast about that program 

All the way down to #75 lol hey I cant help it we had a bad little run over a 40 year period but we are back baby they just had us over-classified.