Livingston 21 Orangefield 20 FINAL

WOSgrad

27 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

@LionBacker99 y'all need to get us on the schedule next season... We're too close to y'all and could make a great rivalry in the future

Schedules are set for two years, notwithstanding COVID-19 and Hurricanes.

Before all the craziness, we were looking at games with Dayton, Caney Creek, Tomball Concordia Lutheran, etc.  We wanted to play Shepherd, but they said no. 

I think Livingston is going to keep trying to play up, where all possible, in non district.

I'm glad Coldspring is finding it's footing again. I have fond memories of spending Saturdays playing them in Peewee. 

7 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Schedules are set for two years, notwithstanding COVID-19 and Hurricanes.

Before all the craziness, we were looking at games with Dayton, Caney Creek, Tomball Concordia Lutheran, etc.  We wanted to play Shepherd, but they said no. 

I think Livingston is going to keep trying to play up, where all possible, in non district.

I'm glad Coldspring is finding it's footing again. I have fond memories of spending Saturdays playing them in Peewee. 

They are set for 2 years but not for non district... Don't understand why Shepherd said no but after last night you can understand why so that is why brought it up