Jasper 63 Newton 20 FINAL

WOSgrad

Jasper fans can vouch for this: personally when i pick Jasper to have a special year they don't, when i think they will have an average year they play like world-beaters. Maybe it's one of them years. I knew Limbrick would do great things this year though. Newton just gotta get some games under them maybe??

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Jasper fans can vouch for this: personally when i pick Jasper to have a special year they don't, when i think they will have an average year they play like world-beaters. Maybe it's one of them years. I knew Limbrick would do great things this year though. Newton just gotta get some games under them maybe??

It's too early to tell what Jasper might do, but it's pretty obvious that Newton is way down. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know the feeling!  I have been afflicted like that for over 60 years ............... !  

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They took a nasty lick from Laura. I think the curfew just got lifted over there like today.