East chambers vs hamshire fannett (Rice Bowl

Stangfan#1

1 hour ago, Stangfan#1 said:

This going to be a good game hard to say but I think hamshire fannett pulls it off by 7

HF upset them last year. No way EC lets that happen again. I do think HF has a good team this year but they’re going to have to show it or it could get ugly because I don’t see EC letting up at all. 

4 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

HF upset them last year. No way EC lets that happen again. I do think HF has a good team this year but they’re going to have to show it or it could get ugly because I don’t see EC letting up at all. 

H-F went a few rounds deep last year.  Lost to Silsbee in the final second of the game to a blocked FG scoop and score.  Beat Center by a few scores, beat EC by a few scores.  I don’t understand what you are talking about with this upset nonsense.  This will be a good game.  I highly doubt it gets ugly either way.  

6 minutes ago, glassjoe said:

H-F went a few rounds deep last year.  Lost to Silsbee in the final second of the game to a blocked FG scoop and score.  Beat Center by a few scores, beat EC by a few scores.  I don’t understand what you are talking about with this upset nonsense.  This will be a good game.  I highly doubt it gets ugly either way.  

I stated HF has a good team. I didn’t call it an upset because I felt EC was supposed to blow them out. I called it an upset because I feel EC would have probably found a way to win had they not been caught slipping due to the fact that HF was better than they normally are. This year EC returns more and have more motivation so yea it could get ugly if HF doesn’t come prepared to play. 

5 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I stated HF has a good team. I didn’t call it an upset because I felt EC was supposed to blow them out. I called it an upset because I feel EC would have probably found a way to win had they not been caught slipping due to the fact that HF was better than they normally are. This year EC returns more and have more motivation so yea it could get ugly if HF doesn’t come prepared to play. 

Ec has a few kids that can take it to the house.and HF has to limit there big plays in order to win. HF will get better as the season goes on no matter what. #6 for HF will be a stud for the next few years.he is just a freshman.D.Zeno.

7 hours ago, glassjoe said:

Say huh?  EC was up by 2 scores before Cam went down for the season.  HF won by 7 points.  No excuses, good on them to take advantage of the huge momentum shift, but let's get real with what really happened last year.

Barring another big injury, this will be a blowout.

Last Year:

Kam goes down at the half for EC

HF gets the score to 19-18 at the beginning of the 4th quarter, then for some reason goes for 2 and bobbles the snap.  Score stays 19-18.  With 5:40 left in the game Marcus Morris puts the team on his back and takes the Longhorns 85 yards in 9 plays running for 75yds on his own, Saurage 10 yd gain, and completing 10 yd  pass to Viator.  Morris Scores the go ahead TD with 1:43 left in the game and Morris gets the 2pt conversion. Score 26-19.  The Bucs get the kickoff at their own 42yd line and drive to the 27 of HF, go for it on 4th and 10 and throw an interception with seconds left.  It was a great game!  

Morris is Gone,  Saurage is Gone for HF,

Perrault, Caesar, Offensive line are back for EC

EC WINS this game on the back of the Offensive line and Earnest Caesar.

If your bored you can re- listen to the game here: Start it at 2:36:40 for the last two HF drives.

This is the hidden content, please

11 minutes ago, jdns said:

Last Year:

Kam goes down at the half for EC

HF gets the score to 19-18 at the beginning of the 4th quarter, then for some reason goes for 2 and bobbles the snap.  Score stays 19-18.  With 5:40 left in the game Marcus Morris puts the team on his back and takes the Longhorns 85 yards in 9 plays running for 75yds on his own, Saurage 10 yd gain, and completing 10 yd  pass to Viator.  Morris Scores the go ahead TD with 1:43 left in the game and Morris gets the 2pt conversion. Score 26-19.  The Bucs get the kickoff at their own 42yd line and drive to the 27 of HF, go for it on 4th and 10 and throw an interception with seconds left.  It was a great game!  

Morris is Gone,  Saurage is Gone for HF,

Perrault, Caesar, Offensive line are back for EC

EC WINS this game on the back of the Offensive line and Earnest Caesar.

If your bored you can re- listen to the game here: Start it at 2:36:40 for the last two HF drives.

This is the hidden content, please

It truly was a great game.  I felt so bad for Kam going down so early in the season after getting so close the year before.  I just don't see it being a tight ball game this time around, BUT it's a rival game and as the cliche goes.. throw the records, the 'who looks good on paper' and everything else out the window and just enjoy the atmosphere.