Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

46 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hagar, do you even know what an anarchist is? It’s someone who rebels against ANY authority, established order, or ruling power. They ain’t Democrats. By definition. Quit lumping them in with a political party.

Are you naive enough to think they’re Republicans?    Really?  Then explain why an Antifa member killed a Trump supporter?

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Iran - The sanctions were working. Now, Putin’s in a stronger position in the region because of trump abdicating our position of strength by quitting the treaty.

Israel - Two state solution.

Guns - Universal background checks, limit magazine capacities

Taxes - Push the tax rate for Corporations to 28% ( halfway back to where they were before trump’s tax cut). Raise rates and reduce deductions on top 1% of earners. 10% tax credit to corporations that invest to create manufacturing jobs in US instead of outsourcing overseas.  Payroll tax instated on incomes over $400,000.

I don’t have a problem with my granddaughter being in the same bathroom as a transgender person. If they’re in the women’s restroom, it’s not to pick up or abuse women. It’s for the same reason you go into a public restroom. 

Iran - Wrong, they continued to develop nuclear grade materials and move missiles into Syria for a better shot at Israel.

Israel - ?

Guns - Wrong, he has already stated he would have Beto head the program of gun confiscation.

Taxes - He wants to tax the rich out of existence just like NJ is attempting.

Restroom - You are kidding, right.?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Iran - Wrong, they continued to develop nuclear grade materials and move missiles into Syria for a better shot at Israel.

Israel - ?

Guns - Wrong, he has already stated he would have Beto head the program of gun confiscation.

Taxes - He wants to tax the rich out of existence just like NJ is attempting.

Restroom - You are kidding, right.?

Just wanted to see how many heads I could explode.

33 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

baddog, Biden is not going to confiscate your guns.  Remember, some guns such as machine guns are illegal.  There is the Second Amendment that protects gun owners unless they possess illegal weapons.  You cannot own a tank.  All this talk about taking away your guns is just to scare people to get them to vote Republican.

Stupid Democrats portray AR’s as machine guns.  They even think that AR stands for assault rifle.  I think you are dead wrong about the Dims not wanting to get our guns!!

32 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

baddog, Biden is not going to confiscate your guns.  Remember, some guns such as machine guns are illegal.  There is the Second Amendment that protects gun owners unless they possess illegal weapons.  You cannot own a tank.  All this talk about taking away your guns is just to scare people to get them to vote Republican.

So, why would Biden pre-select Beto to be his "gun czar" tasked with confiscating my weapons?

This is the hidden content, please

The left is committed to disarming the right.  That's what "gun control" is all about. If the left wanted to see a decrease in gun violence, they'd stick mandatory minimum sentences for crimes committed using a gun... say an additional 25 years sounds right to me.  But then you'd be crying about how it has a disparate impact on the black community, lol.  

36 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Biden is reason enough to scare most people with any inkling of common sense!

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

Well, I see he has you convinced. Not me. I’ll have to find it, but Biden says on camera, “ I’m coming after them”. .... meaning guns. 

Here it is .....

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

A semi-auto AR-15 is not a machine gun. He wants to take them away via Beto. He can’t have mine. I only have 7 with about 4500 rounds. I’m running low cuz I gave some away to my family. They are mine. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Stupid Democrats portray AR’s as machine guns.  They even think that AR stands for assault rifle.  I think you are dead wrong about the Dims not wanting to get our guns!!

Yeah. It’s an Armalite (AR) 15. They designed the first ones. Do people think that AR stands for “Assault Rifle”. Lol. Silly boys. 

35 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

A semi-auto AR-15 is not a machine gun. He wants to take them away via Beto. He can’t have mine. I only have 7 with about 4500 rounds. I’m running low cuz I gave some away to my family. They are mine. 

I don’t have an AR although my son does. I have a Ruger mini-14 Ranch rifle which can shoot the .223 and the 5.56. Some ARs can also but the 5.56 has some extra expansion to it. I know I’m probably telling you something you already know, but it can help some who may not. 

I posted that video where Biden said he was coming for them. That’s straight from the horse’s mouth and people still believe it’s just about the ARs.......UNBELIEVABLE!

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don’t have an AR although my son does. I have a Ruger mini-14 Ranch rifle which can shoot the .223 and the 5.56. Some ARs can also but the 5.56 has some extra expansion to it. I know I’m probably telling you something you already know, but it can help some who may not. 

I posted that video where Biden said he was coming for them. That’s straight from the horse’s mouth and people still believe it’s just about the ARs.......UNBELIEVABLE!

The Ruger Mini-14 is a sweet rifle. I got one for Fathers Day a few years back. I think the concern for me is “where does it stop?” What comes after the AR? Is it my FN-57 pistol with a double stacked clip that holds 30 rounds? Before long they’ll be rounding up anything stronger than a .22 LR. 

Have they ever considered how we are gonna fight off the Zombie Apocalypse? 

12 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The Ruger Mini-14 is a sweet rifle. I got one for Fathers Day a few years back. I think the concern for me is “where does it stop?” What comes after the AR? Is it my FN-57 pistol with a double stacked clip that holds 30 rounds? Before long they’ll be rounding up anything stronger than a .22 LR. 

Have they ever considered how we are gonna fight off the Zombie Apocalypse? 

I shot a friend’s FN at the range and hit with it instantly. Very sweet. This one had a 21 round mag. Almost got tired of firing it. Lol. My favorite gun is my S&W 686 (5” barrel) an old standby that I’m pretty good with. I just got the S&W TRR8 .357 mag. I can hit with it but not as well as with the 686. Fixing to purchase some Buffalo Bore ammo for the TRR8. Kinda expensive though.

We need to start a gun thread. No lefties will visit that one. Lol

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

I shot a friend’s FN at the range and hit with it instantly. Very sweet. This one had a 21 round mag. Almost got tired of firing it. Lol. My favorite gun is my S&W 686 (5” barrel) an old standby that I’m pretty good with. I just got the S&W TRR8 .357 mag. I can hit with it but not as well as with the 686. Fixing to purchase some Buffalo Bore ammo for the TRR8. Kinda expensive though.

We need to start a gun thread. No lefties will visit that one. Lol

That 686 is sweet. I bought my paw in law one for his 70th birthday. He can’t shoot it, but he always wanted one. Who am I to keep a man from his dreams. lol. I shoot it for him. 

And the meter keeps running. Will top 20O,000 Americans dead this weekend. To top that off, that sorry SOB said airborne transmission was good so he wouldn’t have to “shake those disgusting people’s hands”.  Sounds like he really thinks his peeps are deplorables. 

I’m assuming that since no one has given a plausible defense of his total mishandling of this crisis that you’re all good with it.  Mighty sad.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

And the meter keeps running. Will top 20O,000 Americans dead this weekend. To top that off, that sorry SOB said airborne transmission was good so he wouldn’t have to “shake those disgusting people’s hands”.  Sounds like he really thinks his peeps are deplorables. 

I’m assuming that since no one has given a plausible defense of his total mishandling of this crisis that you’re all good with it.  Mighty sad.

And just what would a Dim have done to make it any better?  He was handling early on, but then came the Dims with their name calling.  Even Pelosi and Fauci were saying to go on about your lives as you normally do.  I guess you are drinking Biden’s kool-aid about no more fires, hurricanes, and virus if he wins.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 10:50 PM, BS Wildcats said:

And just what would a Dim have done to make it any better?  He was handling early on, but then came the Dims with their name calling.  Even Pelosi and Fauci were saying to go on about your lives as you normally do.  I guess you are drinking Biden’s kool-aid about no more fires, hurricanes, and virus if he wins.

Wear masks, social distancing, limit crowd gatherings, test, quarantine, contact trace. Initiated and directed from the top. Not rocket science. Not only would a Democrat leader had done that back around the first of March, a competent Republican leader would have done the same. 

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Wear masks, social distancing, limit crowd gatherings, test, quarantine, contact trace. Initiated and directed from the top. Not rocket science. Not only would a Democrat leader had done that back around the first of March, a competent Republican leader would have done the same. 

Can we do this for the flu?

If masks work, why did we shut down the world?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Why was Trump called xenophobic and racist by the Dems(Biden)included when he shut travel from China and Europe?  This was done before March.  Why were the Dims against this?