Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

You may have not done anything.  He may have needed information from you regarding a nearby incident.  Sounds to me  like you "assumed" he was harrassing you and that is something you learned at home and probably will teach at home.  Very unhealthy.  Just as it is wrong for  a policeman to assume that every black person is a criminal, it is equally wrong for a black person to assume a police officer seeks an opportunity to harm said black person.

Thanks for making my point. I was going to drag him through the deductive reasoning a little longer, but it wouldn’t have mattered. 

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You may have not done anything.  He may have needed information from you regarding a nearby incident.  Sounds to me  like you "assumed" he was harrassing you and that is something you learned at home and probably will teach at home.  Very unhealthy.  Just as it is wrong for  a policeman to assume that every black person is a criminal, it is equally wrong for a black person to assume a police officer seeks an opportunity to harm said black person.

Your doing all the assuming. Have a blessed day sir. 

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

I’ve already went over this. I’m not going to continue. If you don’t know you shouldn’t be speaking on things you know nothing about 

Oh. Sorry. They way you talk I thought you didn’t know. Yes, I think if the warrant was issued (They didn’t issue it to themselves), they should be able to carry out their warrant as their job dictates. No-knock warrants are issued when a judge agrees that announcing law enforcement’s presence may allow suspects to destroy potential evidence or endanger police safety. Maybe you should be asking the judge these questions. He issued the warrant. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Oh. Sorry. They way you talk I thought you didn’t know. Yes, I think if the warrant was issued (They didn’t issue it to themselves), they should be able to carry out their warrant as their job dictates. No-knock warrants are issued when a judge agrees that announcing law enforcement’s presence may allow suspects to destroy potential evidence or endanger police safety. Maybe you should be asking the judge these questions. He issued the warrant. 

I’ll rephrase my question. Do you think no-knock warrants should be approved by judges based on association? 

30 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Am I making excuses or are you making excuses for the cops? They knew Jamarcus didn’t live there and they definitely knew he wasn’t there on that night. It’s all on record. In fact records initially showed they had already arrested him on Elliot Ave before they raided BT’s apartment. They later changed it to make it appear it all happened at the same time. 

Of course Marcus wouldn’t shoot at the cops because he would be expecting them. Kenny didn’t live a life of crime so he wasn’t expecting cops to be kicking down his door at midnight. He suspected it was more likely to be robbers than cops. That’s why he shot at the cops in “plain clothes” who didn’t announce themselves. 

Why are you excusing the actions of criminals?   You have no problem pointing blame at the police officers for firing indiscriminately, but completely excuse Kenny doing the exact same thing because "he didn't know who was kicking in his door."   You and I both know that the police were trying to help save the community from people like Jamarcus and Breonna who were spreading drugs.  That's a fact.  Imagine that the warrants were served at the trap houses, but Jamarcus wasn't located. 

Police Chief :  "So, you didn't get him?"

Officer:  "no."

Police Chief :  "Did you go by his house?"

Officer:  "no... he might not have been there so we didn't waste our time."

The fact is this.... You see 1000 people who died in police involved activities and feel that 99.9% of the time the officers "got off" because only two of the 1000 were convicted.   In actuality, in almost every one of those situations, the killing was justified, and you have a problem with that.  You seem to believe that any time a person is killed by the police, the office should also be executed.  Any time a person is shot by a cop, the officer should have just used physical force.  Any time a cop gets beaten half to death, well.... he should have learned to fight better.  You are part of the problem.  If "bad police" are problem, it's a miniscule one.... Criminals are the problems, not those doing the best that they can to protect me.  I'll be honest, you have a criminal mindset (it's always the cops' fault), but lack the guts to actually cross the line... which is really kinda sad for you.  I wish you had the courage to break laws like the people you are so determined to protect.  You seem pretty sharp.  

I have a friend who is also a police officer for a local school district.  He was previously a deputy in Hardin County.  Right before the job swap happened, he killed a man here in Hardin County.  Ironically, I know the family of the slain man, too.  He was going through a divorce and had called his wife and said that he was on his way to her new residence, threatening violence or possibly to commit suicide by cop.  Hardin County intercepted him just north of Silsbee and he came out of the truck with a gun... My friend had no choice but to shoot  the civilian.  It's interesting because I've heard first hand both sides of the story.  It's funny, because you don't even know what I'm talking about because the deceased isn't black.... in other words, no reason to riot.  Secondly, this Godly family man would be crucified by you for his actions, when anybody that knows him knows that taking a life would be the last possible thing he'd want to do in any situation.  If you'd even heard the story, you'd think that this police officer was untrained, unhinged, murderous, and a threat to the community who should be in prison today, instead of keeping kids safe as a school resource officer.  

He's one of that 99.9% who "got away with it" in your cowardly words. 

31 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Your doing all the assuming. Have a blessed day sir. 

Sorry no assumptions here.  Presenting alternative possibilities worth considering  If you wish to run from the questions, feel free.  It is very telling.  You still did not answer my question about how you knew what he wanted if you couldnt hear him?   How did you know it was harrassment?  How did you know that he wasn't seeking information from you in regard to a potential suspect somewhere in the area?

32 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why are you excusing the actions of criminals?   You have no problem pointing blame at the police officers for firing indiscriminately, but completely excuse Kenny doing the exact same thing because "he didn't know who was kicking in his door."   You and I both know that the police were trying to help save the community from people like Jamarcus and Breonna who were spreading drugs.  That's a fact.  Imagine that the warrants were served at the trap houses, but Jamarcus wasn't located. 

The fact is this.... You see 1000 people who died in police involved activities and feel that 99.9% of the time the officers "got off" because only two of the 1000 were convicted.   In actuality, in almost every one of those situations, the killing was justified, and you have a problem with that.  You seem to believe that any time a person is killed by the police, the office should also be executed.  Any time a person is shot by a cop, the officer should have just used physical force.  Any time a cop gets beaten half to death, well.... he should have learned to fight better.  You are part of the problem.  If "bad police" are problem, it's a miniscule one.... Criminals are the problems, not those doing the best that they can to protect me.  I'll be honest, you have a criminal mindset (it's always the cops' fault), but lack the guts to actually cross the line... which is really kinda sad for you.  I wish you had the courage to break laws like the people you are so determined to protect.  You seem pretty sharp.  

I have a friend who is also a police officer for a local school district.  He was previously a deputy in Hardin County.  Right before the job swap happened, he killed a man here in Hardin County.  Ironically, I know the family of the slain man, too.  He was going through a divorce and had called his wife and said that he was on his way to her new residence, threatening violence or possibly to commit suicide by cop.  Hardin County intercepted him just north of Silsbee and he came out of the truck with a gun... My friend had no choice but to shoot  the civilian.  It's interesting because I've heard first hand both sides of the story.  It's funny, because you don't even know what I'm talking about because the deceased isn't black.... in other words, no reason to riot.  Secondly, this Godly family man would be crucified by you for his actions, when anybody that knows him knows that taking a life would be the last possible thing he'd want to do in any situation.  If you'd even heard the story, you'd think that this police officer was untrained, unhinged, murderous, and a threat to the community who should be in prison today, instead of keeping kids safe as a school resource officer.  

He has a problem with that but apparently no problem whatsoever with cop killings.  I wonder why?

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Kenny was minding his business. The cops were doing there job except one who was shooting blindly from the outside. Marcus did not stay there and was definitely not there on that night. Police know this from years of detective work. Police had already arrested Marcus before the raid on BT’s apartment. Even if they hadn’t the raid on BT’s apartment wouldn’t have helped. They would have killed her, found nothing in the apartment, and Marcus would still be on the loose. What if he had actually been on Mohammad Ali Blvd? Well they never raided that place which they had on record as being a known trap spot. I wouldn’t be real happy about that if I was the police chief. You keep insisting Breonna was part of the drug operation but there is no proof of that. Joshua Jaynes lied to obtain the no knock warrant although I’m not sure if that mattered because Mary Shaw signed off without really reading em within 12 minutes. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

That’s not what I said at all. Just like the judge, I would have to look at the circumstances. 

Judge never really looked at the circumstances. That’s the problem. She stamped 5 no-look warrants within 12 minutes. And the fact that your stating that you would further look into the circumstances proves that simple association isn’t good enough grounds by itself for a no-knock warrant 

40 minutes ago, Realville said:

Manufactured Outrage! Black on Black killings are thru roof in this country an all you hear are crickets! On the law of averages bad things happen to bad people who make bad life decisions that includes hanging around bad people who makes bad life decisions.

They know that.   
But they truly believe that the bad life decisions were made because they were in a predicament caused by white folk.  The ultimate goal here is reparations and, if and when that happens, the tank will be empty and new methods of victimology will be needed.

19 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Judge never really looked at the circumstances. That’s the problem. She stamped 5 no-look warrants within 12 minutes. And the fact that your stating that you would further look into the circumstances proves that simple association isn’t good enough grounds by itself for a no-knock warrant 

It’s not proof at all. 

33 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Kenny was minding his business. The cops were doing there job except one who was shooting blindly from the outside. Marcus did not stay there and was definitely not there on that night. Police know this from years of detective work. Police had already arrested Marcus before the raid on BT’s apartment. Even if they hadn’t the raid on BT’s apartment wouldn’t have helped. They would have killed her, found nothing in the apartment, and Marcus would still be on the loose. What if he had actually been on Mohammad Ali Blvd? Well they never raided that place which they had on record as being a known trap spot. I wouldn’t be real happy about that if I was the police chief. You keep insisting Breonna was part of the drug operation but there is no proof of that. Joshua Jaynes lied to obtain the no knock warrant although I’m not sure if that mattered because Mary Shaw signed off without really reading em within 12 minutes. 

She bailed him out of jail a few times for trafficking and was hauling him around to his “trap houses” (Her words) and holding money for him. She knew what was up. If he’s using her address for his banking, you can easily assume that money is possibly rolling through her place, too. A judge weighed the evidence and felt that there was ample reason to search her premises. So it doesn’t matter anymore. 
I knew a guy in high school that was always in trouble. I saw him 2002 or 2003 in a store and he’d OBVIOUSLY been in the joint. Like not even trying to hide the lightning bolts and swastika tattoos. I was like “hey, man... whatcha been up to?” He said he’d been locked up for six (or so) years and recently gotten out. Which he followed with “but it was bs.... they didn’t have probably cause to search my backpack.”

You sound exactly like that dude. 

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

She bailed him out of jail a few times for trafficking and was hauling him around to his “trap houses” (Her words) and holding money for him. She knew what was up. If he’s using her address for his banking, you can easily assume that money is possibly rolling through her place, too. A judge weighed the evidence and felt that there was ample reason to search her premises. So it doesn’t matter anymore. 
I knew a guy in high school that was always in trouble. I saw him 2002 or 2003 in a store and he’d OBVIOUSLY been in the joint. Like not even trying to hide the lightning bolts and swastika tattoos. I was like “hey, man... whatcha been up to?” He said he’d been locked up for six (or so) years and recently gotten out. Which he followed with “but it was bs.... they didn’t have probably cause to search my backpack.”

You sound exactly like that dude. 

Bailing someone out of jail doesn’t make you a criminal my guy. She had relations with the guy for years. I’ve know plenty people who bail their loved ones a significant others out of jail. Doesn’t make you criminal. Them hanging out and him stopping by the trap while with her doesn’t make her part of a drug operation. These type of things happen all the time. By him using her address for certain things you can assume what you want but it isn’t a detectives job to assume. He should have substantial evidence there could be large sums of cash or drugs in her apartment in order to obtain a no knock warrant. He didn’t have that. There is no way a judge weighed the evidence for 5 no-knock warrants within 13 minutes. The judge was just Jaynes’s rubber stamp as is the case in a lot of these situations. 

As far as the guy you knew, don’t compare me to anybody you knew cause you don’t know me. And police searching his bag and finding what they were looking for has nothing to do with police busting in BT’s apartment, killing her, and finding nothing. 

2 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Bailing someone out of jail doesn’t make you a criminal my guy. She had relations with the guy for years. I’ve know plenty people who bail their loved ones a significant others out of jail. Doesn’t make you criminal. Them hanging out and him stopping by the trap while with her doesn’t make her part of a drug operation. These type of things happen all the time. By him using her address for certain things you can assume what you want but it isn’t a detectives job to assume. He should have substantial evidence there could be large sums of cash or drugs in her apartment in order to obtain a no knock warrant. He didn’t have that. There is no way a judge weighed the evidence for 5 no-knock warrants within 13 minutes. The judge was just Jaynes’s rubber stamp as is the case in a lot of these situations. 

As far as the guy you knew, don’t compare me to anybody you knew cause you don’t know me. And police searching his bag and finding what they were looking for has nothing to do with police busting in BT’s apartment, killing her, and finding nothing. 

According to SETX, if an officer swears out a search warrant and comes up empty-handed, that’s shoddy police work and the officer should be charged with breaking and entering.

If your doctor orders a colonoscopy and it comes back clean, he’s a bad doctor... and a racist bad doctor if you’re black... your dream world. 

On 9/11/2020 at 3:45 PM, stevenash said:

We heard crickets also regarding the labeling of soldiers losers.  But we waited, and after today, now know that the accuser in the article has walked his comments back.  It wont take long until proper context is provided regarding Mr. Woodwards interview comes about and we move on to the next new weekly "allegation".

Got that put in proper context for us yet? Been a week.