Warren 41 Evadale 6 FINAL

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, warparty said:

I hope the move down a division has my Warriors heading in the right direction. Sounds like they are starting the season off  right!

I really hope the best for Warren. I went to school there for a couple years and enjoyed the school. My aunt was the head volleyball coach on the only two banners hanging in the old gym. Keep striving forward 

On 9/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, aTmfan06 said:

I really hope the best for Warren. I went to school there for a couple years and enjoyed the school. My aunt was the head volleyball coach on the only two banners hanging in the old gym. Keep striving forward 

Not sure they hung banners back in the day but Warren had some really good volleyball teams back in the mid 70’s. Even made a few trips out to Austin. Also had some good clubs around 2005-2010. Football has never been real strong

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

Not sure they hung banners back in the day but Warren had some really good volleyball teams back in the mid 70’s. Even made a few trips out to Austin. Also had some good clubs around 2005-2010. Football has never been real strong

They had some good ones true. But two the years that she coached they made it to the regional tournament, which hadn’t been done I believe but I could be wrong though 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

They had some good ones true. But two the years that she coached they made it to the regional tournament, which hadn’t been done I believe but I could be wrong though 

They went to the state tournament in the mid 70’s but they weren’t big on banners back in those days lol