SETXSPORTS is looking for sponsors

Rebel Yeller

For the past 15 years SETXSPORTS.COM has traveled all across Texas to bring Southeast Texas teams to their loyal fans.  We have had tons of great sponsors and their support has made broadcasts possible. As you can imagine the shut down and the hurricane have dried up the advertising money from many of our regular sponsors so we are asking anyone who has connections with their companies advertising department or whomever makes the decisions on expenditures. Right now we can offer some of the best rates that we have ever offered, but we need you now. 

We have expenses that must be paid so please pass the word. Call us at 409 466-2641.

I, and am betting others, would be willing to donate 5, 10, 20+ dollars to help in the short term.  I understand it wouldn't be a long term solution, but if things are dire, perhaps there is a Paypal account or another online payment system where funds could be sent?

Or perhaps donations that could be raffled off or football squares in which ~50% of the money goes towards supporting SETXSports.  There are a decent amount of active posters, but there are a TON of lurkers / semi-lurkers, such as myself, that are more than willing to help in the short term.  I know we all appreciate the information and dedication this site has to bringing a great FREE product for our benefit and enjoyment.

Just my .02!