Diboll cancelling sports this week

Lions Pride 2021

Whether you agree or disagree with the reaction to Covid-19 doesn't matter.. masks and social distancing is the reaction that we have to deal with or they will shut things down. 

I with some of y'all.. i believe your right... this may have been blown out of proportion by the media... this is a extremely political virus.... wearing a mask sucks and really does help that much unless you wear a N95 mask.... the Flu is worse on these kids than Covid-19... 

But the way I feel does not matter when it comes to the kids. The reaction is if the virus spreads they will shut down athletics/school and that would be devastating to these kids.... if you dont believe me ask the baseball SR's and parents last year.. looking into their eyes and having to telling them that everything they worked for 4 years, that they would not get the chance to compete for their goal...  It was one of the most painful things I had to do in my life and I DO NOT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN...  

UIL has already been in contact with districts that showed they were not following the guidelines.. which means if we all dont obey the guideline they will shut it down.

So I will do the things needed to make sure they have the chance to compete.. I will wear a tutu if it that was a reaction to Covid-19 for these kids.   I will continue to wear my mask for 12-14 hours a day even though I hate it.  I will social distance as much as possible. I will ride kids and parents about the dangers on not social distancing. I hope everyone takes as much precautions as they can..   So please, even if you do not take precautions for yourself please do it for these kids.  

59 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Who said it was a hoax?  The reaction is the hoax... being killed in a plane crash isn't a hoax either.  Doesn't stop people from continuing their lives.

I feel sorry for the schools and kids that are held hostage by all of this.  

People's aversion to doing something as simple as wearing a mask so you don't infect your neighbor and so we can open society up tells me there are tons of people who take this as a hoax.

1 hour ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

People's aversion to doing something as simple as wearing a mask so you don't infect your neighbor and so we can open society up tells me there are tons of people who take this as a hoax.

Like he said, it’s not a hoax. The supposed guidelines are a hoax. How many of you wear a mask during flu season? Exactly. How many of you let your kids drive even though car crashes take thousands of kids lives. Exactly. But, like @hitman009 said, I do it so my son can play ball. He already had to miss the regional and state powerlifting meet last year. He’s a senior. His time is up. I’m not gonna screw it up for him. It’s like having a gun to your head. You gotta do what they (whoever they are...CDC, UIL, State and Federal Govt) say or they’re gonna pull the trigger. I’ll be wearing my mask like a good boy at his game tonight. Didn’t say I was gonna like it. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Like he said, it’s not a hoax. The supposed guidelines are a hoax. How many of you wear a mask during flu season? Exactly. How many of you let your kids drive even though car crashes take thousands of kids lives. Exactly. But, like @hitman009 said, I do it so my son can play ball. He already had to miss the regional and state powerlifting meet last year. He’s a senior. His time is up. I’m not gonna screw it up for him. It’s like having a gun to your head. You gotta do what they (whoever they are...CDC, UIL, State and Federal Govt) say or they’re gonna pull the trigger. I’ll be wearing my mask like a good boy at his game tonight. Didn’t say I was gonna like it. 

As long as you wear a mask, idk about your reasons.

Just now, Lions Pride 2021 said:

You call the science behind wearing the mask a hoax. That's why I don't care about your reasons for wearing a mask, only that you're wearing it.

I said it was not a hoax. I said the guidelines are. They change constantly. It’s not science. It’s a guess. Even the CDC, you know, the guys who are the experts, they change their minds too. It’s an unknown. The virus is real. The Overreaction is my issue. 

Hey @Lions Pride 2021 here’s a good look at your science:

8/27/20

The World Health Organization says countries should actively test people to find coronavirus cases, even if they have mild or no symptoms.

That’s despite the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s 

This is the hidden content, please
 to say asymptomatic contacts of cases don’t need to be tested.

-PBS.org

1 hour ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

You call the science behind wearing the mask a hoax. That's why I don't care about your reasons for wearing a mask, only that you're wearing it.

At the start of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., federal officials told the public they did not need to wear face masks. Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said they only made people feel better but were pretty much pointless. 

-Townhall.com

37 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

At the start of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., federal officials told the public they did not need to wear face masks. Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said they only made people feel better but were pretty much pointless. 

-Townhall.com

the SHEEP don't like facts.

just do as we tell you and don't ask questions

Yes the virus is real but the pandemic is not.  The CDC reported that only 6% of the total COVID attributed deaths were from the virus alone. Just think about all that fake data that we were given that was intended to spread fear.  COVID is over, but the insane lockdowns will continue as we move into flu season.  What is the end game and when does it stop?  Sheep have a strong instinct to follow other sheep.  They had no issue with the mask mandate and they will be first in line for the COVID vaccines when they are available.