Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

LumRaiderFan

Why should we be surprised?   Anyone with one wit of sense knows that The Swamp, designed by the Founding Fathers to be filled with Patriots, is now filled with elitists.   They call it a Congress, but Politburo would be a more descriptive term.   Pelosi is a prime example of what’s wrong with America.   She’s a POS and she’s one of our leaders.  In her mind, we’re nothing more than peasants.  

Anyone know how to build a guillotine?

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Why should we be surprised?   Anyone with one wit of sense knows that The Swamp, designed by the Founding Fathers to be filled with Patriots, is now filled with elitists.   They call it a Congress, but Politburo would be a more descriptive term.   Pelosi is a prime example of what’s wrong with America.   She’s a POS and she’s one of our leaders.  In her mind, we’re nothing more than peasants.  

Anyone know how to build a guillotine?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Rubin continued. “So when you see Nancy Pelosi do this, it’s very reminiscent of just what two months ago when she’s standing in front of her twin Sub-Zero fridges with her tons of ice cream, and she’s really at the Marie Antoinette 'let them eat cake' phase of this thing, which is she’s going to live however she wants and her constituents will live another way.”

This is the hidden content, please

This lady is unbelievable...a true elitist.

From the article:

Pelosi, D-Calif., was responding to backlash after Fox News first reported that she visited a ESalonSF in San Francisco on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out.

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.

Pelosi, Wednesday, responded, saying she has been to the salon “over the years many times.”

“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I have been to many times,” Pelosi told reporters Wednesday. “When they said they could accommodate people one at a time, and we can set up that time, I trusted that.”

She added: “As it turns out, it was a set up. So I take responsibility for falling for a set up.”

“The salon owes me an apology for setting me up,” she added.