Bryce Griggs BACK!!

Which school will the #1 2022 attend?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which school will the #1 2022 attend?

• Hightower HS
    • Legacy School of Science
    • Other HS

Bryce Griggs will be returning back to Texas to resume his high school career.  Will it be Legacy the School of Sports Science or Hightower HS, where he starred the past two seasons. Public schools are being restricted with their schedules, being unable to play in tournaments while Legacy will have a NATIONAL schedule.  Beaumont United should be ALL EARS because if Griggs returns to Hightower that will put a HUGE road block in their way to state after dropping down from 6A to 5A. Also this will surely bump BU stud Terrence Arceneaux from his current #1 ranking in the greater Houston area class of 2022. Many waves will come from this decision.

The International Baccalaureate World School would be a nice fit for Bryce Griggs.  The school is located on the campus of Jack Yates Senior High School. If Bryce decides to wear the Crimson & Gold, 4A just got very juicy (Region 3). It is possible that Bryce could play a National Schedule (next season) while completing for a State Title at Yates.  Also The School of Communications on line learning has a few openings  lol 

18 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

The International Baccalaureate World School would be a nice fit for Bryce Griggs.  The school is located on the campus of Jack Yates Senior High School. If Bryce decides to wear the Crimson & Gold, 4A just got very juicy (Region 3). It is possible that Bryce could play a National Schedule (next season) while completing for a State Title at Yates.  Also The School of Communications on line learning has a few openings  lol 

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hmmmm........im probably 100% wrong, but imma say he goes to Summer Creek. 😁

I think the UIL will get involved if he goes to any public school in the Houston area not named Hightower. He could go to Legacy no problem because of it being a private school. That's a long drive from his current house though

19 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

The UIL would be on high alert from all the 4A coaches snitching on yates lol. Yates wont even take him if he wont be eligible. Let me correct that. They WON play him if he wont be eligible. Griggs like to control the ball and the game so I don't think he would even consider Yates as an option.  

17 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

The transfer portal is working at Fort Bend Hightower, 6-9 kid (Out of State Transfer) to play with Bryce. Hightower must have a Communication Program. 

My bad, the young man is around 6-4 and his name is Manny Duany, Manny posted his decision on his Twitter Page.  Hightower vs Beaumont United is another game that will be very good to watch in the playoffs in 5A Region 3 

On 9/14/2020 at 12:15 AM, Hooohead.com said:

Hightower has added a big either 6'8 or 6'10 or both from what I heard about a week ago

If this is true The Communication Program at Hightower is booming this year. Hightower should be careful, another transfer and some people will suggest they are cheating and they have an advantage over the other schools in Region 3, 5A who can’t recruit.  Who does Hightower think they are, Yates, Faith Family, Houston Katy, Dallas Madison, Dallas Kimble, Houston Lamar, Houston Bellaire, Legacy SSS, Houston Summer Creek, Fort Bend Shadow Creek.  Hightower stay in your lane and play with the kids from your community smh 🤦🏿‍♂️ 

This is my personal opinion 

• 2 weeks later...

I received a phone call from a parent who’s son is on the basketball team at Hightower HS. The individual called to brag about Hightower receiving another transfer kid who is around 6’9” class of 2022. Hightower has Won The Recruitment Title for Houston this year.  Getting my popcorn and soda ready to read the comments from SETX about Hightower recruits.