THE UIL IS WATCHING

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

You have a right to your opinion but not the facts. ย Nothing the CDC has said contradicts mask wearing or social distancing. ย Not wearing your mask just makes you selfish and look stupid. ย The belief that this pandemic is fake reflects lack of reasoning and judgment generally associated with a Trump supporter of the worst kind.

Welcome to the board. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

26 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

You have a right to your opinion but not the facts. ย Nothing the CDC has said contradicts mask wearing or social distancing. ย Not wearing your mask just makes you selfish and look stupid. ย The belief that this pandemic is fake reflects lack of reasoning and judgment generally associated with a Trump supporter of the worst kind.

My opinion is based on facts and common sense. Not wearing a mask makes me look FREE! Trump has nothing to do with the data the CDC puts out. Thatโ€™s a very Foolish statement.ย Have a Nice Day!

Have cops at games due to masks?ย  Just what cops want to do.ย  I truly appreciate this site, but when that statement is made I question things. If cops are at games over masks concerns, we truly have a Caesar has spoken and all you subjects must submit.ย ย 

Cops have enough issues right now without being asked that task.

I appreciate your passion for sport, but a police state over masks???

10 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Have cops at games due to masks?ย  Just what cops want to do.ย  I truly appreciate this site, but when that statement is made I question things. If cops are at games over masks concerns, we truly have a Caesar has spoken and all you subjects must submit.ย ย 

Cops have enough issues right now without being asked that task.

I appreciate your passion for sport, but a police state over masks???

Agreed, very foolish statement but I am sure the criminals appreciate hisย passion.

Franklin plays rival Hearne this week.... If you go to the game you HAVE to wear a mask.... If you enter the game and then take your mask off you will be asked to put it back on or will be asked to leave by law enforcement... No standing along the fence line will be allowed... They will be patrolling to make sure guidelines are followed.... Game is in Hearne

35 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Realville: ย No,ย not wearing a mask does not make you look free. ย It makes you look selfish because you are refusing to do your part in helping your fellow citizens not contract the virus. ย It is for the collective good and should not be used as a political tool to make a statement byย defyingย reason and good medical advice. ย I am aware southeast Texas is ultra conservative and sees Trump as their new savior,ย but science says we donโ€™t care what you say we are still happening. ย All the best.

How bout for the next 6 months or soย you give up 70% of your income orย yourย business that youโ€™ve built up for the last 14 years for the collective good. Donโ€™t talk to me about being selfish because thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve lost due to these idiotic guidelines. Again the data DOES NOT support the idiotic guidelines. The CDC DATA HAS NOTHING to do with Trump so I donโ€™t know why you keep bringing him up.

51 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that itโ€™s unhealthy to sneeze in someoneโ€™s face, that itโ€™s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, weโ€™ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue โ€” donโ€™t get sick, donโ€™t get others sick โ€” into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

Help me understand this. A woman can abo

ย 

Just now, myrecordwashorrible said:

Collective good?ย  Liberal talking point!

Yep!

52 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that itโ€™s unhealthy to sneeze in someoneโ€™s face, that itโ€™s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, weโ€™ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue โ€” donโ€™t get sick, donโ€™t get others sick โ€” into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

Help me understand this. A woman can kill a 8 month baby in her stomach because she just doesnโ€™t want it but a responsible individual doesnโ€™t have the right to go see a football game in a open air stadium an keep there distance with out a mask! This country has lost its freakin mind!

Can't say I'm surprised at any of this ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I don't like wearing mask either, but I always wear one when I'm in any enclosed area. From what I understand, the virus is a lot less contagious in open outdoor areas like football stands. So if people would just follow a few simple and easy rules, we could have a full season.ย 

ย 

ย 

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Just a reminder, this mask rule that is in the UIL guideline is due to Governor Abbott's executive order.ย  First event of failure is a warning, second is a $250 fine per subsequent offense.ย  If I were a mayor in a town that one of these games were being played in, I would have the police chief have the department out IN FORCE at one of these games.ย  A REAL good way to make up for some budget shortfalls.

I agree and as big as a fan as i am, this is probably the year i wont be attending any football games and i still havent made up my mind as far as basketball and for me thats huge.ย 
ย 

Now the problem with or in your statement kind of borders on that dreaded word โ€œpoliticsโ€. ย I have heard inย several different places, some different towns etc, ย that the police force has basically said that they arent going to put in theย effort To enforce this. ย My problem isnt the point of being told i must wear a mask if i was going to attend i would wear one. ย But i dont want to sit in the heat and wear a mask and i am not sure i want to be In the croWds either.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Heena
    Newest Member
    Heena
    • I may be wrong, but I think it was 2 F16s.ย 
    • So far the high dollar Hader hasn't shown me anything except giving up runs in releif.ย  Stros had a chance last night be he took care of that.ย  We'll see
    • Great decision by BISD Congrats Coach Thomas!!!!
    • High Profile Call girls in Dubai 0507757241 Dubai Call girls #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girls Service in Dubai 0544017141 Dubai Call girls Serviceย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
  • Topics