Hellow fellow friends

8 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

That's good man. They Love you and they are a product of you and your wives love. That is a precious thing. Remember, it's only temporary and she is in good hands until you reunite in the kingdom of heaven.

Once again me and my family would like to thank everyone for the support you guys have given us, its really helping get through the tough times. The other night I drove home the orange by myself, I left the kids at the hotel here in Houston with lights food and a/c because we still don't have lights yet but I wanted to see if I could handle  being in the house without her being there and for the most part I did fine, I couldn't take sleeping in the bed looking at her side but I was able to sleep on the couch for awhile.

11 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Once again me and my family would like to thank everyone for the support you guys have given us, its really helping get through the tough times. The other night I drove home the orange by myself, I left the kids at the hotel here in Houston with lights food and a/c because we still don't have lights yet but I wanted to see if I could handle  being in the house without her being there and for the most part I did fine, I couldn't take sleeping in the bed looking at her side but I was able to sleep on the couch for awhile.

My brother in Christ, I ask that you read the book of Job.

I will lift your families name up in prayer.