Hellow fellow friends

Today I come to you with a heavy heart, my wife is in the hospital in the Woodlands and it's not going well, her body is shutting down and its really nothing more that can be done but prayers so if you plz the Alphonse family appreciates it. Like me  she graduated from wos, my bestfriend and forever soulmate. Thank you and hope we have some football in southeast Texas this week. 112%

3 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Today I come to you with a heavy heart, my wife is in the hospital in the Woodlands and it's not going well, her body is shutting down and its really nothing more that can be done but prayers so if you plz the Alphonse family appreciates it. Like me  she graduated from wos, my bestfriend and forever soulmate. Thank you and hope we have some football in southeast Texas this week. 112%

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm praying for y'all. 

Dear Lord, we beseech You to bring this kind man’s wife into Your fold. Please let her family and friends know that You have delivered her from the pain, the suffering and the earthly woes that we struggle with daily. Comfort them and calm them. You alone can save us through Your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ. We pray to you in His name. Amen. 

Brother, we are here for you.