HARDIN is looking for a game 9/11

Coach B

On 8/31/2020 at 2:54 PM, Coach B said:

The Hardin Hornets are looking for a game to be played on 9/11 in Hardin.

Any school looking for a game, or needs to fill the schedule due to cancellations please contact:

Ned Barrier

[email protected]

Hello Coach, have you checked with Hempstead ? As of 8/19 they still showed open on 9/11. Quite a distance but at least is could be a game. Good luck.

37 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

If they didn't know each other were open?

i cant imagine being a coach in the state of texas and not knowing if every team in a 300 mile radius in my classifciation was open the same week i was looking for a game in the year 2020.

9 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

I thought our jv was gonna play Hardin on Thursday for their homecoming.

jasper JV is traveling to hardin tonight according to a different thread i was looking at earlier this week on this site

25 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

ahhhhhh! I see now that I am senile!! lol. our jv is playing tonight which is not the 9/11 slot in which they are still looking for a game..  for whatever reason I had it in my mind that the game to tonight was filling that slot but it indeed isn't because today is 9/10.

SMH!

?

47 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

is our jv playing their jv tonight and their varsity still looking for a game tomorrow. or is it what maybe I originally thought and our jv playing their varsity tonight and they are not in need for another game tomorrow on 9/11?

Hardin's varsity is playing Jasper's JV so that fills Hardin's need for a varsity game for this week.