Are there any games at all in a 2 hour radius of Liberty this Friday ?

bd04

1 hour ago, huddle said:

Madisonville at Diboll ; Corrigan Camden at Crockett ; Van Vleck at Hitchcock ; Centerville at New Waverly ; Lovelady at Groveton ;all Friday night 7:30. Huffman at Stafford 6:00 Saturday. All of these are within two hour range of Liberty.

This would be my pick if I were in the area. 

2 hours ago, huddle said:

Madisonville at Diboll ; Corrigan Camden at Crockett ; Van Vleck at Hitchcock ; Centerville at New Waverly ; Lovelady at Groveton ;all Friday night 7:30. Huffman at Stafford 6:00 Saturday. All of these are within two hour range of Liberty.

Madisonville at Diboll is a Saturday game, 2pm.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    miweya4613
    Newest Member
    miweya4613

• [Eithad®] Airlines Refund 🎯1-844-924-1338 Policy ? Eithad Airlines Flight?? (No waiting) Eithad Refund Policy: A Comprehensive Guide Introduction to Eithad Airlines' Refund Policy Understanding Eithad Airlines' Refund policy is crucial for travelers who want flexibility and peace of mind in their travel plans. Eithad Airlines, one of the world's leading carriers 📞1-844-924-1338, offers a variety of options to accommodate the changing needs of its passengers. This guide provides an in-depth look at the policies, procedures, and tips to make your travel experience seamless and stress-free. Understanding Your Ticket Type Before delving into the specifics of the Refund policy, it's essential to know the type of ticket you've purchased 📞1-844-924-1338. Eithad offers several ticket types, each with its own set of rules regarding Refunds and refunds. Basic Economy Tickets: These are the most restrictive, generally not offering refunds or changes unless covered by Eithad Airlines' 24-hour Refund policy 📞1-844-924-1338. Main Cabin and Above: These tickets offer more flexibility, allowing changes and Refunds with potential fees. 📞1-844-924-1338 Refundable Tickets: As the name suggests, these tickets can be canceled at any time before departure, with a full refund. 📞1-844-924-1338 24-Hour Refund Policy Eithad adheres to the U.S. Department of Transportation's mandate that allows passengers to cancel a booking within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund, provided the ticket was bought at least seven days before the flight's departure 📞1-844-924-1338. This policy applies to all ticket types, offering passengers a window of flexibility immediately after their purchase. Refund Process and Fees The Refund process is straightforward with Eithad. Passengers can cancel their flights online through the Eithad website, via the mobile app, or by contacting customer service 📞1-844-924-1338. The Refund fees vary based on the ticket type and timing of the Refund. Basic Economy: Not eligible for changes or Refunds after the 24-hour window. 📞1-844-924-1338 Main Cabin and Above: Fees may apply, and the remaining value will be issued as an eCredit for future travel. 📞1-844-924-1338 Refundable Tickets: Can be canceled anytime without a fee. 📞1-844-924-1338 eCredits and Future Travel When a non-refundable ticket is canceled, Eithad often issues eCredits, which can be used for future travel. Understanding the terms and conditions of these eCredits is vital for maximizing their value 📞1-844-924-1338. They typically have an expiration date and may be subject to fare differences when redeemed. Travel Insurance and Eithad Airlines' Refund Policy Investing in travel insurance can provide additional protection and flexibility. Policies vary, but they can cover Refund fees and provide refunds under circumstances not covered by Eithad Airlines' policy, such as medical emergencies or unforeseen events. 📞1-844-924-1338 Tips for Managing Refunds with Eithad Act Quickly: Take advantage of the 24-hour Refund window for maximum flexibility. 📞1-844-924-1338 Understand Your Ticket: Knowing the rules of your ticket type can save time and money. 📞1-844-924-1338 Consider Travel Insurance: For added security, especially with non-refundable tickets. 📞1-844-924-1338 Keep Track of eCredits: Note the expiration dates and terms to ensure you don't lose value. 📞1-844-924-1338 Conclusion Eithad Airlines' Refund policy is designed to offer options and support to travelers in various circumstances 📞1-844-924-1338. By understanding the nuances of your ticket and the available policies, you can navigate changes to your travel plans with confidence and ease. Further Assistance For more detailed information or specific queries regarding Eithad Airlines' Refund policy, passengers are encouraged to contact Eithad Airlines' customer service 📞1-844-924-1338 or visit their official website. Knowledgeable representatives are available to assist with any questions or concerns.  FAQ What is Eithad Airlines' 24-hour Refund policy? Eithad Airlines' 24-hour Refund policy allows passengers to cancel their booking within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund, provided the ticket was bought at least seven days before the flight's departure. This applies to all ticket types. 📞1-844-924-1338 Can I cancel a Basic Economy ticket with Eithad? Basic Economy tickets are the most restrictive and generally cannot be canceled or changed after the 24-hour Refund period, except under specific conditions like significant schedule changes or operational disruptions. 📞1-844-924-1338 How do I cancel my Eithad flight and receive a refund? You can cancel your Eithad flight online through Eithad Airlines' website or mobile app, or by contacting Eithad Airlines' customer service 📞1-844-924-1338. If your ticket is refundable, you will receive a refund; if it's non-refundable, you may receive an eCredit for future use.  Are there Refund fees for Eithad flights? Refund fees depend on the ticket type. While refundable tickets can be canceled without a fee, non-refundable tickets may incur a fee, and the balance is issued as an eCredit. 📞1-844-924-1338 What happens if I cancel a non-refundable Eithad ticket? If you cancel a non-refundable Eithad ticket, you typically receive an eCredit for the value of the ticket, minus any applicable Refund fees, valid for future travel with Eithad. 📞1-844-924-1338 How do Eithad eCredits work after Refund? Eithad eCredits are issued when a non-refundable ticket is canceled. They can be used towards purchasing future flights with Eithad, subject to terms like expiration dates and fare differences. 📞1-844-924-1338 Can I change my flight instead of canceling it with Eithad? Yes, Eithad allows passengers to change their flights, though fees and restrictions depend on the ticket type. Basic Economy tickets have strict limitations, while other fare types offer more flexibility. 📞1-844-924-1338 What should I do if Eithad cancels my flight? If Eithad cancels your flight, you are entitled to a refund or rebooking on the next available flight. Eithad will communicate options to you, which you can manage online or through customer service. 📞1-844-924-1338 Does travel insurance cover Eithad flight Refunds? Travel insurance may cover flight Refunds, but coverage depends on the policy's terms. It's advisable to check with your insurance provider to understand what is covered in the context of flight Refunds. 📞1-844-924-1338 How can I keep track of my Eithad eCredits? You can view and manage your Eithad eCredits by logging into your Eithad account. It's important to note the expiration date and any restrictions to ensure you utilize the eCredit effectively. 📞1-844-924-1338 You must be signed in to post in this forum. https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/150884b1-a8fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/f1c7693d-aefb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/d7491d15-b1fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb
    • Call us on: "+1 (844)-397-7462* (Quick Response - No waiting)"//"+1-844-INTUIT-397-7462" Call us on: "+1 (844)-397-7462*"(Quick Response - No waiting)"//"+1-844-INTUIT-397-7462"   Are you a QuickBooks Enterprise user navigating through challenges and seeking swift solutions? Look no further! Call us on: +1 (844)-397-7462* for Quick Response - No waiting!    As a dedicated user of QuickBooks Enterprise, I understand the importance of smooth financial management in today's fast-paced business world. While the software is a powerful ally in streamlining operations, occasional hiccups can hinder the seamless experience. That's where QuickBooks Enterprise support comes to the rescue, ensuring that your business operations continue to thrive without interruption.   Why QuickBooks Enterprise Support?    Global Reach: QuickBooks Enterprise support is accessible globally, offering assistance to users across different time zones. No matter where you are, help is just a call away.    Quick Response Time: Dialing +1 (844)-397-7462* ensures a rapid response with no waiting time. Say goodbye to long queues and hello to instant support.   ️ Comprehensive Solutions: The support team is well-versed in all aspects of QuickBooks Enterprise. Whether you're facing issues with installation, data migration, or software functionality, they've got you covered.    Business-Centric Approach: QuickBooks Enterprise support understands the unique needs of businesses. The solutions provided are tailored to address the specific challenges faced by enterprises, ensuring a customized and effective resolution.    24/7 Availability: Emergencies can arise at any time. With the helpline number +1 (844)-397-7462* being operational 24/7, you can rest easy knowing that help is available whenever you need it.   My Personal Experience: A User's Perspective   Being a QuickBooks Enterprise user, I recently encountered a situation where I needed immediate assistance. Without hesitation, I dialed +1 (844)-397-7462* and was pleasantly surprised by the quick response.   The support representative guided me through the troubleshooting process with patience and expertise. It was evident that they were well-trained and knowledgeable about the intricacies of QuickBooks Enterprise. Within a short span, my issue was resolved, and I could resume my work without any disruptions.   The experience not only highlighted the efficiency of QuickBooks Enterprise support but also reassured me of the software's commitment to user satisfaction.   Conclusion   If you're a QuickBooks Enterprise user encountering challenges, don't let them linger. Dial +1 (844)-397-7462* for quick and reliable support. Your business deserves uninterrupted efficiency, and QuickBooks Enterprise support is here to make that a reality.   Empower your QuickBooks Enterprise journey with the assurance that help is just a phone call away. Unlock the full potential of your financial management software and propel your business forward with confidence!  
    • QuickBooks Enterprise support(1-844-397-7462) is straightforward, and there are multiple channels available Phone Support This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up offers phone support(1-844-397-7462) as one of the primary channels for backing. To pierce phone support Visit the QuickBooks website and navigate to the" communicate Us" or'' Support" section. Find the applicable phone number for your region or specific issue. Call the handed number and follow the prompts to connect with a support agent. Online Chat Support QuickBooks Enterprise may offer online converse support, which allows you to communicate with a support agent in real- time. To pierce converse support Visit the QuickBooks website and look for the converse support option, if available. Initiate a converse session and give details about your issue. A support agent will help you in real- time. Dispatch Support You can shoot a dispatch to QuickBooks Enterprise support by visiting the sanctioned website, changing the dispatch support option, and filling out the needed information. Support agents will respond to your dispatch with backing and guidance. Support Center QuickBooks Enterprise generally maintains a comprehensive support center on its website.
    • QuickBooks Online Support +1-844-397-7462 offers 24*7 technical support to users, helping them troubleshoot software related issues, resolve errors, and optimize performance. This may involve diagnosing and fixing software glitches, installation and setup guidance, network configuration, data file management, and resolving compatibility issues. Step by step instructions to convey This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . There are a few choices accessible for junkies to impart QuickBooks Enterprise Backing. These choices incorporate arriving at QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Telephone One of the fastest and most available ways of imparting QuickBooks Enterprise Support is by calling their client support number.
  • Topics