Republican Convention

Hagar

I don’t carry local channels. So I watch it on c span.  Afterwords people call in to comment it on it. Democrats republicans and independents all call in and it s very interesting to hear what people say....I almost find that as intriguing.  Majority of dems that call in are switching over and they re main reason “I don’t recognize my party anymore”. Small % of the dems that call in are either for Biden Harris or not gonna vote. Most of the independent s said they will be voting Trump.

also they re are no interruptions...like cnn does.  If you watch it on cnn the cut out of the RNC so their panel of people can analyze and therefor viewers are missing speeches.

There is no political solution to the problems this country and this world faces.   Trump doesn't have a solution.  He is the problem.  The democrats don't have a solution either.  Jesus is coming back and that is the solution.  Why do I say that?  Lemme see, where do I start?  We have growing social unrest.  Wars and rumors of wars.  Total distrust among the most power nations in terms of military strength.  the anti christ who received a deadly wound in 1798 is almost fully recovered from that wound and that is not a good thing.  It helps to know who the anti christ is.  I've tried to explain but nobody here listens.   You will one day.  

2 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

There is no political solution to the problems this country and this world faces.   Trump doesn't have a solution.  He is the problem.  The democrats don't have a solution either.  Jesus is coming back and that is the solution.  Why do I say that?  Lemme see, where do I start?  We have growing social unrest.  Wars and rumors of wars.  Total distrust among the most power nations in terms of military strength.  the anti christ who received a deadly wound in 1798 is almost fully recovered from that wound and that is not a good thing.  It helps to know who the anti christ is.  I've tried to explain but nobody here listens.   You will one day.  

Nobody listens to you because you are full of crap.  You want to preach to everyone while holding on to racist views.  You have no clue about these end of times issues that you claim to be an expert on.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nobody listens to you because you are full of crap.  You want to preach to everyone while holding on to racist views.  You have no clue about these end of times issues that you claim to be an expert on.

Somebody is reading what I post. I am not preaching, just speaking on what I know.  As far as what I have a clue about, man, they got scores of books out there on this subject.  More are being written everyday.   What I got to say barely touches the surface.

What you feel, not what you KNOW.  A perfect example of a liberal response. You make a statement, claim it as a known truth, and others that disagree or definetly wrong.  

Speak truth to power,  that your side loves to claim is really speak your unproven claims and feelings as though it is truth. 

I utilize books you speak of everyday. Sadly, I am forced to dispute much related to sociology and politics. When the leading Sports Sociology text in America brags on Karl Marx on page 3 and demean people in this country that disagreeing with his views, I have little use for YOUR books. 

Sociology of North American Sport is the text.  For those of you wondering why I mention such on this thread, this indoctrination in sport and fitness based education is filled with liberalism. Simply imagine the other fields of study at universities. 

14 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

There is only one book to be concerned about

14 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

There is only one book to be concerned about

When td jakes or some other well known author writes a book you conservative evangelicals are all over it.  But if some else puts out a book you got something to say.

All the prophecy I've mentioned comes from the book.  If it doesn't come from the Bible it is not about anything.  They say that 1 out of every 25 verses is about the 2nd coming.  There are no 1st day prophets.

How can anyone that believes the Bible is the only book that matters (we agree on something), support a party that believes in and proudly supports abortion, leaves God out of the Pledge at times, and supports assembly in the street but not houses of worship during these times?  

I do not like that written words on platforms such as this can not have voice inflection.  The question posed is not meant confrontational.  Honestly, it is a true plea for clarity.  

13 hours ago, Kountzer said:

When is Jesus returning and what should we do between now and when he returns.   Seems like you and many others have been saying this for many many years

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

When td jakes or some other well known author writes a book you conservative evangelicals are all over it.  But if some else puts out a book you got something to say.

All the prophecy I've mentioned comes from the book.  If it doesn't come from the Bible it is not about anything.  They say that 1 out of every 25 verses is about the 2nd coming.  There are no 1st day prophets.

I don’t read books. Too many words. 

1 hour ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

How can anyone that believes the Bible is the only book that matters (we agree on something), support a party that believes in and proudly supports abortion, leaves God out of the Pledge at times, and supports assembly in the street but not houses of worship during these times?  

I do not like that written words on platforms such as this can not have voice inflection.  The question posed is not meant confrontational.  Honestly, it is a true plea for clarity.  

The conservative right is not pro life.  That is just a political football they like to kick around.  Besides, I don't have faith in either side of the aisle.   trump is a total clown though.  Believe that.

12 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The conservative right is not pro life.  That is just a political football they like to kick around.  Besides, I don't have faith in either side of the aisle.   trump is a total clown though.  Believe that.

How come you didn’t comment on the DNC? Funny, true Christians are taught not to cast stones, yet that is all to seem to do. You seem to preach fire and brimstone, you know, in a tent setting. Believe how you want, that is your constitutional right, but we are all sinners. Don’t stand on your pedestal and scorn the masses with your religious overtones just because of political differences. I’m sorry to tell you, but that’s not how it works at all. 

Kountzer, believe as you wish.  I feel you are extremely wrong, misguided, and might I say gullible. May you someday open your eyes instead of accusing the right of the exact misdeeds made by the left. Feel free to quote me or respond how you wish.  It will take more than a forum to educate or persuade you.  God Bless. 

17 hours ago, Kountzer said:

🙄

20 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Hey Nostradamus I am all ears.....Whose the Antichrist? And yes there will be a rapture but no man knows the hour or the day. I myself can’t wait for the coming of Jesus Christ! So whose the Antichrist?

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

What makes Trump a total clown?  Is it because he puts America first, or is it the way he turned the economy around(from what the previous buffoon left) before China and the Dims turned the Wuhan flu loose?  I’ll take that clown every day and then some.  Get the Dims in there, and your religion, and all others will be a thing of the past.  Believe that!

18 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Wrong again, the conservative right is pro-life.

Give us your reasons why Trump is a clown.