Was biden's Speech A Con Game?

Reagan

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Since Catholicism is in decline in the last decade or two, AND since I am not a Catholic, Pope Francis’s directives have little bearing on my viewpoint. I’m not saying I’m anti-Catholic, I’m just saying that article you posted means nothing to more than half the world. 

The Catholic Church is unique in a lot of ways. One of those ways is the fact that it is both a church and a state or country.  If you listen and read what they say and believe they are the mother church.  All other churches and religious organizations have to be under their control, or else. Not only do they claim rulership over all churches and religious institutions, they also claim and believe they have ultimate temporal power as well.  IOWs all civil power should be in their control.  As a state the Vatican has ambassadors in most countries, all the important countries.  All the important countries, most countries, have ambassadors at the Vatican.  So whether you are catholic or not you are involved.  Your civil liberties are at stake.  

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Biden is Catholic .

This is the hidden content, please

Biden is catholic.  Pelosi is catholic.  Most of the Supreme Court is catholic.  Where you been?  You just now seeing this?  The leaders who are not directly under their control are almost directly so.  There are very few protestants around.  The name is seldom used anymore.  Some leading leaders say the protest is over.  They use the term evangelical now.

49 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

This election cannot come soon enough, this country needs to heal from this mess we are in with Trump  occupying the white house.

Get ready for four more years of greatness.  When the election is over, this 💩 will be over.  The Dims are doing whatever they can do to keep PRESIDENT TRUMP from winning, but to no avail.  

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The Catholic Church is unique in a lot of ways. One of those ways is the fact that it is both a church and a state or country.  If you listen and read what they say and believe they are the mother church.  All other churches and religious organizations have to be under their control, or else. Not only do they claim rulership over all churches and religious institutions, they also claim and believe they have ultimate temporal power as well.  IOWs all civil power should be in their control.  As a state the Vatican has ambassadors in most countries, all the important countries.  All the important countries, most countries, have ambassadors at the Vatican.  So whether you are catholic or not you are involved.  Your civil liberties are at stake.  

I hate to say this, but people that think like this are freakin idiots. I’m sure you’re just kidding about all this. Nobody that isn’t heavily medicated thinks like that. 

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

🙄

6 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

I can state this; most of you are unable and/or unwilling to see it.  Donald Trump is an evil con man who longs to be dictator of this country.  He is incapable of any concern for anyone but himself.  Given another term, he will move this country closer to an autocracy.  He may even push it over the edge.  You have to ask yourself whether you really do care about democracy and what the Constitution and Bill of Rights mean.  I say many, many of you do not.  You care only about an ideology that will eventually shatter your world because this is what the conservatives in power want.  Their policies hurt the middle and lower classes, but you turn a blind eye and hope without cause.  Many of you actually like Trump’s racist beliefs and overtures.  Nothing will change your mind - even the loss of your freedom and liberty.  You just cannot see it.  You are blinded by confirmation bias.

Give me examples of this dictatorship.

22 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

I can state this; most of you are unable and/or unwilling to see it.  Donald Trump is an evil con man who longs to be dictator of this country.  He is incapable of any concern for anyone but himself.  Given another term, he will move this country closer to an autocracy.  He may even push it over the edge.  You have to ask yourself whether you really do care about democracy and what the Constitution and Bill of Rights mean.  I say many, many of you do not.  You care only about an ideology that will eventually shatter your world because this is what the conservatives in power want.  Their policies hurt the middle and lower classes, but you turn a blind eye and hope without cause.  Many of you actually like Trump’s racist beliefs and overtures.  Nothing will change your mind - even the loss of your freedom and liberty.  You just cannot see it.  You are blinded by confirmation bias.

Why is it that only you can "see" what you described?

48 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

I think your MASK is to TIGHT! 

54 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Not as evil as “ murdering babies”

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

List the policies of the Trump administration that are hurting lower and middle class families.  I’m calling you a liar unless you can back up your claim.  Prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

40 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I can see what he is saying.

Do you people have like real jobs and stuff?

4 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Trump tax cut was a huge bonus for the top 1 percent and very little for most people.  With regard to dictatorship, Trump has done what the emergent Nazi party did when they gained power: call the press fake news and cause public to distrust the news, using words similar to the Nazis use of “vermin” for Jews, criticize judges and eventually got them to rule against the German constitution, persecute the Jews and other groups and talk about false conspiracies to gain more power under the pretext of making it safe for citizens by the illegal and immoral decisions they made.  Also, Trump has acted against the interests of democracy and the Constitution by dangling his being president for life, saying only he can solve problems, threatening to move back the election, cozying up to and praising dictators, putting his personal interests before those of the country, inciting racial unrest - where do I stop?

lol...not to be taken seriously.

38 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

LumRaiderFan and SmashMouth:

This is what someone says when they have nothing with which to come back.  Trump IS a dictator at heart, except he has no heart.  I wish your country was more important to you than your new savior.

He’s not my Savior, Jesus Christ is. I never said anything about Trump’s attributes. I just eluded to you being a nut job. 

8 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I hate to say this, but people that think like this are freakin idiots. I’m sure you’re just kidding about all this. Nobody that isn’t heavily medicated thinks like that. 

All of this has happened before.  These are not totally uncharted waters.   The church is not trying to claim world domination, rather she is trying to reclaim world domination.  She knows where she is trying to go and how to get there because she has been there before.