IS THIS REASONABLE DOUBT? NEW GEORGE FLOYD VIDEO

Realville

1 hour ago, Realville said:

It’s playing on my end, must be on your end. I’ll post it again.

Worked fine on my phone and I watched it. Don’t people realize that fentanyl can make you stop breathing? It really doesn’t matter. Too many people think the cop killed him and you can’t convince them otherwise. The damage is done. What I wonder is why this wasn’t released sooner. Might have saved some lives and a bunch of buildings.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Worked fine on my phone and I watched it. Don’t people realize that fentanyl can make you stop breathing? It really doesn’t matter. Too many people think the cop killed him and you can’t convince them otherwise. The damage is done. What I wonder is why this wasn’t released sooner. Might have saved some lives and a bunch of buildings.

The media never gives full context of situations  any more. They need outrage and clicks. I don’t agree with the cop kneeling on him after he’d been subdued but all the defense has to do his show reasonable doubt.

6 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

How do you know this is what killed him?
2 different autopsy reports from 2 completely different sources. 

I don't know what killed him. Nobody does. Only the most high God knows the truth.

I agreed that it was wrong...

3 hours ago, The Condor said:

to kneel on his neck till he died.

What say you? Was he treated fairly? Was adequate medical care given in an emergency situation? Or did they all just stand around watching the crowd grow?

Not one officer or bystander attempted to help a fellow human being in the last moments of his life. Unacceptable.

11 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I don't know what killed him. Nobody does. Only the most high God knows the truth.

I agreed that it was wrong...

What say you? Was he treated fairly? Was adequate medical care given in an emergency situation? Or did they all just stand around watching the crowd grow?

Not one officer or bystander attempted to help a fellow human being in the last moments of his life. Unacceptable.

How is it used?

• Intense, short-term high
  • Temporary feelings of euphoria
  • Slowed respiration and reduced blood pressure
  • Nausea
  • Fainting
  • Seizures
  • Death

How does it affect the body?

• Similar to other opioid analgesics, Fentanyl produces effects such as relaxation, euphoria, pain relief, sedation, confusion, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, urinary retention, pupillary constriction, and respiratory depression.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 80-100 times stronger than morphine. 

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm aware of the dangers of the drug. I also feel all of this could have been avoided if he would have taken the charge. Mistakes were made by all parties envoled.

I agree, but if the defense is able to create reasonable doubt these cops will get off. Adding fentanyl and resisting arrest does not help floyd in this situation.

Here’s the thing, if Floyd had been taken to an emergency room, he would have still died from the fentanyl while in police custody. That would have been enough “evidence” for the blm crowd. Only what appears to have happened causes riots and looting. Ferguson come to mind? “Hands up, don’t shoot” never happened, but it didn’t matter at all. George Floyd could have raped 7 young girls, but had his arrest gone down the same way, the blm gang would still get behind him......to hell with the girls, you know, like they feel about the 5 year old boy being EXECUTED. 

5 hours ago, Realville said:

I agree, but if the defense is able to create reasonable doubt these cops will get off. Adding fentanyl and resisting arrest does not help floyd in this situation.

That's what I've been afraid of this whole time. Cops get off in court and it's the system. The court of public opinion has already made a decison. Can't go back and fix things now.