What happened to the Earl of Orange?

Earl Thomas has lost his mind. As I'm sure everyone knows, it all started with the post game plea for dallas to pick him up. Then flipping off the entire seattle sideline after the season ending injury. To shutting down the famous summer camp for local kids after a bad article about him and his hometown. Which by the way helped all the area schools get more competitive by learning from some of the best in the nfl.

Then there was the infamous TMZ report about... well you know. Having a gun put to his head by his wife/HS sweetheart. Now a fight between him and a teammate at practice.

I've been holding back for too long out of respect. Now I say this... Find your way back to your faith. Remember who you are and where you came from. Money don't make the man but it has changed you. At some point things will come full circle. Prayers for you and your family.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 10:44 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Was reading earlier the Cowpokes wasn't interested, I wonder if the Browns will be interested since Delpit out for the season or lawd forbid the Niners get him. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah or the Bolts since Derwin James just blew out another knee and is out for the season. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...