Anyone Suprised?

RedJollyRoger

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Lumberton had some high points and some low points. As expected. It’s a scrimmage. It’s why you have them. Same as pre-district games. The district play is what matters most from my perspective. Just glad it started. 

the fact that it was just a scrimmage is the one high note for LCM after yesterday lol

26 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

BC looks much improved for sure....i hope we are able to get it together

For Lumberton’s sake, I hope not. That being said, it’s early. Y’all will get better, other teams will have injuries and then there’s COVID. I’m resolved to being happy that my son is playing football his senior year. Let’s all be happy we have that - that those boys have that - at least for now. Your Bears will be ok. 

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

For Lumberton’s sake, I hope not. That being said, it’s early. Y’all will get better, other teams will have injuries and then there’s COVID. I’m resolved to being happy that my son is playing football his senior year. Let’s all be happy we have that - that those boys have that - at least for now. Your Bears will be ok. 

absolutely....it's my son's senior year also

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

LCM might wanna bring BOJO back for this season, anything can happen in 2020. 😁

Might be worse than BOJO this year. We can’t even get the coach to give us a Setx sports LCM preview. Do you think he’s gonna try to make some kind of trade mark? I doubt it. But our ex supertendant will spend 30k on a grove sign on the gym to honor her name.  

Well, since I'm probably the lone Deweyville fan here, I will say this...My team looked really good last night. It will be a special year for the 'Ville. Someone please screenshot this so when we become famous I can be the "You heard it here first" guy. 🤣

Defense pitched a shutout...Offense ran the table. Absolutely, we know where we need to improve but that's the point of a scrimmage, after all. Our kids got to suit up and go and no school had a significant injury. 😊

2 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Well, since I'm probably the lone Deweyville fan here, I will say this...My team looked really good last night. It will be a special year for the 'Ville. Someone please screenshot this so when we become famous I can be the "You heard it here first" guy. 🤣

Defense pitched a shutout...Offense ran the table. Absolutely, we know where we need to improve but that's the point of a scrimmage, after all. Our kids got to suit up and go and no school had a significant injury. 😊

Don’t you coach there?