Diboll at Corrigan-Camden Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Crap, if this is happening in a scrimmage it's going to be a long year. 

I have faith Morrison will remove the bad roots, but football wise the defense looked pretty good lost leverage a bunch of times but it’s the first scrimmage as for offense they had some pretty mobile quarterbacks that tossed the ball pretty well and looks like the return of another #20 as the star runningback

On 8/22/2020 at 10:00 PM, Woodshed said:

What a way to kick off the season with a Diboll and Corrigan scrimmage. Several on both teams are either related or friends so I’m not surprised there was a little a emotional altercation at the end. Personally my dad is from Corrigan and my mom is from Diboll so I love both. 

What do you think of this years squad? Haven’t had a chance to see 

On 8/24/2020 at 6:46 AM, ballwatch said:

What do you think of this years squad? Haven’t had a chance to see 

I will know more after tomorrow but the team obviously has a lot to replace. They should still be tough against the run with Baby Gums plugging up the middle but they might lose some contain on the edges. The passing game is very much in question which will be a necessity to get over the 2nd round hump. Diboll always has a run game and this year will be no different because #20 looked great in the CC scrimmage.