This is why...

WOSdrummer99

... Covid isn't going away.

... You should wear mask.

... You should limit the number of people you come in contact with.

... I don't trust anyone.

... I'm now on quarantine.

I have potentially been exposed to the virus by a coworker. He showed blatant disregard for other people's health, as well as company policy. I should consider myself lucky that we were both wearing a mask and that could have stopped the spread.

He hasn't worked in 2 weeks. Then showed up claiming he was broke and needed to make some money. Claims he still hasn't received his Covid test results. If he would've kept his mouth shut, I would've never known. I doubt he told anybody at the grocery store, or the gas station, or anywhere else he has been in these last 2 weeks.

Who knew? Our critical infrastructure company knew. But they can't release employee medical information for fear of a possible lawsuit. So they withhold valuable information from other employees. There were at least 20 other employees in the building when all this happened. Many with underlying conditions that makes them more vulnerable to the virus.

Spread will continue because of people like this. They don't care about anyone but themselves. This is not an isolated incident. It happens everyday. Many people don't know anything about the other people they come in contact with. We are trusting that others are following the saftey guidelines put into place. Bottom line is they are not being followed by everyone. Protect yourself and your family as much as you possibly can.

I'm praying that his test results come back soon. I'm trying to be optimistic about the outcome. But until then, I'm quarantined at home.

Sorry to hear this, I hope it all works out for you. I've been in self quarantine since this started because of my heart. I really wish people would take this a little more seriously. And if people like this guy you're talking about would do the right thing, we might be a lot closer to opening everything back up for real. 

Yes I think the media has blown it out of proportion but it's also a fast spreading virus that is dangerous, if only to a few folks like me.

Heart conditions are nothing to play around with. I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse 2 years ago by one of the leading heart doctors in the world. Dr. Robert Hust at Houston Cardiovascular Associates works out of Methodist hospital. I highly recommend him for anyone who is need of 1st class medical care. He has been saving my family members lives since the 80s. First both my grandfather's, then my parents, and now me. I'm currently waiting on a call back from him to find out any recommendations he has for what could potentially be a life threatening battle ahead.