Yikes!!! Pedophiles

WOSdrummer99

10 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

you really have to watch relatives

Neighbors and friends too. I was accused by 3 year old when I was only about 8 years old. At that age I didnt even know what they were talking about. Turned out her 14 year old step brother had the same name and the family didn't want to think it was him. Two months later he raped his younger cousin and was sent to juvie. Still never got an apology. Its awkward telling this story. But I use it as a teaching lesson for parents to be informed. DON'T TRUST ANYBODY WITH YOUR KIDS.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

There's so many listed it's hard to remember them all. Here's another, not political. A middle school band director.

This is the hidden content, please

With this guy being an organizer of blm and being charged with these heinous crimes, plus rioting and looting, how does he find time to remember Floyd? Must be on the proverbial “back burner”. 

47 minutes ago, baddog said:

This is what should happen to all pedophiles.....

This is the hidden content, please

Oh how times have changed. Pay phones, gun in an airport, shooter avoided prison. And yet we still have the same problems with child predators. Even more now with internet and parents who give kids a phone or tablet to play with.

My coworker texted me a bunch of gibberish followed by a sexy fox pic the other day. He was very apologetic and embarrassed. All because his grandson was playing with his phone. My response was, "what else is on there that he could get into? He's way too young for some of that. Protect his innocence."

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Oh how times have changed. Pay phones, gun in an airport, shooter avoided prison. And yet we still have the same problems with child predators. Even more now with internet and parents who give kids a phone or tablet to play with.

My coworker texted me a bunch of gibberish followed by a sexy fox pic the other day. He was very apologetic and embarrassed. All because his grandson was playing with his phone. My response was, "what else is on there that he could get into? He's way too young for some of that. Protect his innocence."

To be perfectly honest, it’s everywhere. You can try and protect them as best you can, but they will still get exposed. Raising them with morals helps a lot. So sad that morality has lost its way in our society. 
Pedophiles should get the death penalty. I have seen where a pedophile was chronically catered and he still had the desires. It’s a sexual sickness and they, and society, are better off if they expire. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

To be perfectly honest, it’s everywhere. You can try and protect them as best you can, but they will still get exposed. Raising them with morals helps a lot. So sad that morality has lost its way in our society. 
Pedophiles should get the death penalty. I have seen where a pedophile was chronically catered and he still had the desires. It’s a sexual sickness and they, and society, are better off if they expire. 

Best thing we did was go to homeschool.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

That’s supposed to read chemically castrated.