Do White people need to protest and riot now

5GallonBucket

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Executed a 5 year old, that was his neighbor, do we have the right to claim this reflects all 25 year old black men?

Absolutely not, but that’s what this violent group blm wants to say about law enforcement.

If we want to act like the terrorist organization that is BLM, then absolutely, ever young black man is a murdering thug.  

It’s an unfortunate circumstance, but it again it only illustrates that claims of oppression against the black community are a joke. 

Every day you have black kids killing each other.... dead silence. You have instances like this where a black persons kills an innocent white 5 year old.... nothing. Or the black fellow that tossed the kid over the third floor railing at the Mall of America.... deafening silence again. 

But let a black man get killed by a white person (with a badge or without) and the 24 hour news cycle is all over that for two weeks straight.... rioting, looting, nationwide protests, celebrities speaking out, Democrat in the land is out blaming Trump, etc, etc.... 

When the statistics all show that each year almost twice as many whites die at the hands of blacks than vice versa. You’d never believe that if you just watched the news. 

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s an unfortunate circumstance, but it again it only illustrates that claims of oppression against the black community are a joke. 

Every day you have black kids killing each other.... dead silence. You have instances like this where a black persons kills an innocent white 5 year old.... nothing. Or the black fellow that tossed the kid over the third floor railing at the Mall of America.... deafening silence again. 

But let a black man get killed by a white person (with a badge or without) and the 24 hour news cycle is all over that for two weeks straight.... rioting, looting, nationwide protests, celebrities speaking out, Democrat in the land is out blaming Trump, etc, etc.... 

When the statistics all show that each year almost twice as many whites die at the hands of blacks than vice versa. You’d never believe that if you just watched the news. 

Look at who owns the media and that will tell ya. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Jessie Jackson is about to get cancelled, too. 

This is the hidden content, please

THIS is what I’ve been dying to see from leaders on the left. I’m dying to see what they say about the Reverend Jessie now. 

Either you guy just like throwing darts or that far from reality. Do you have black friends? Jessie been cancelled.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:41 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

Black lives matter 

I know you’re retired, but I’m going to throw this at you.  We can all say a white cop was wrong in the Floyd case.  A black pos goes up to a child and shoots him in the head in front of his sisters, and all you can muster is BLM.  IMO, you are just as pathetic as the pos that killed this kid.  If you can’t condemn it, that says all we need to know about you!!!  Enjoy your “retirement”.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

I know you’re retired, but I’m going to throw this at you.  We can all say a white cop was wrong in the Floyd case.  A black pos goes up to a child and shoots him in the head in front of his sisters, and all you can muster is BLM.  IMO, you are just as pathetic as the pos that killed this kid.  If you can’t condemn it, that says all we need to know about you!!!  Enjoy your “retirement”.

Thank you!

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Come on Wildcats you gone make me pull a bret favre .

If this child murder was not facing the full extent of the law. I would gladly and proudly wear a white lives matter shirt and protest. 

This is getting out of hand. I’ll never push my beliefs on anyone but I think we all need GOD more than ever we’re losing more than just a country were losing our souls and compassion. 

33 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Come on Wildcats you gone make me pull a bret favre .

If this child murder was not facing the full extent of the law. I would gladly and proudly wear a white lives matter shirt and protest. 

This is getting out of hand. I’ll never push my beliefs on anyone but I think we all need GOD more than ever we’re losing more than just a country were losing our souls and compassion. 

But, you’re ok with the violence that erupted immediately after Floyd was murdered, before the law had any chance to intervene.  If so, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  As for God, I wholeheartedly agree with you.  But, you need to look at the party you are voting for.  They booed God and removed his name from their platform during the last DNC.  The liberals are the ones continually wanting God out of schools, depictions of the XII Commandments taken down, and so on.  So, if you want God more than ever, you should reconsider your vote come November.

No political party can take away what you share with your maker?  

You honestly believe that there are "educators" that don't try to turn you away from Christianity?  There is a believed ratio of 50 to 1 liberal to conservative professors on college campuses among younger faculty. What I state below comes from much of that 50 group. 

I had a doctoral professor provide a document to the class stating that you could not have a scientific approach and be a Christiain. Much of what is taught in universities is anti biblical.

If you don't believe what I state, simply look up a few text books used in sociology courses. It would not take you long to question what you read. I beg you to really take time to do this and see if you don't have a change of heart.