Black lives DON'T matter, according to BLACKS

Guest ECBucFan

Just now, Setx fan said:

If you choose to be simple minded you can make that conclusion. 

You can rest most assured that my mental capabilities will compare favorably to yours when it comes to simplicity.  I fully understand why you wont answer the question.  You have made it more than obvious that you believe that all problems that arise for a certain segment of society came about not because of anything done by members of that segment but rather by others from outside that segment.  In other words, certain fokds need not take responsibility for their actions . " Victimology" at its finest.

Guest ECBucFan
1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Is there no church culture to counter the gangs?

Yeah, glad you brought that up. When you have Obamas pastor, the "fine Christian man" Jeremiah Wright, screaming "GOD D^## AMERICA!!!" from the top of his lungs from the pulpit, you see the black church culture speaking loudly to "Obamas sons".  Message: riot, loot, steal, and KILL.   

2 hours ago, Setx fan said:

No. He was 20 

I’m no expert but gang bangers start at very young ages. It’s difficult to give someone like that a pass or benefit of the doubt, when they will kill you, me, another gang member, or even a cop at that age or younger.

Chicago is out of control and has been for a while. When the rich people start to feel unsafe and move away with their businesses, then Chicago will crumble into ruins, which has already begun.

Is this the result of blm? You have got to be kidding me.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’m no expert but gang bangers start at very young ages. It’s difficult to give someone like that a pass or benefit of the doubt, when they will kill you, me, another gang member, or even a cop at that age or younger.

Chicago is out of control and has been for a while. When the rich people start to feel unsafe and move away with their businesses, then Chicago will crumble into ruins, which has already begun.

Is this the result of blm? You have got to be kidding me.

I never gave him a pass. How did you draw that conclusion? 

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Sure there is. Remember this guy:

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

If you want to call this a church, and Wright a pastor.  No wonder where obama learned how to divide.  This is what has been “teaching” the youth of Chicago for years.  No wonder it has become a hell hole!!

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

Yeah, glad you brought that up. When you have Obamas pastor, the "fine Christian man" Jeremiah Wright, screaming "GOD D^## AMERICA!!!" from the top of his lungs from the pulpit, you see the black church culture speaking loudly to "Obamas sons".  Message: riot, loot, steal, and KILL.   

I'm far from inner city youth, but that not the message I perceive from the above quotation.

I did hear this one 24 years ago...

"And everybody sittin' in the pulpit ain't saved,
Most preachers just false prophets..." Chad Butler 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article 

For countless reasons, Ridin’ Dirty, UGK’s third full-length LP, hits as close to home in 2020 as it does when it was first released 24 years ago on July 30, 1996. This doesn’t surprise Bun B, nor would it bewilder Pimp C if he were still physically among us today.

Guest ECBucFan

Too many black churches have morphed into havens of hate towards America as a whole and whites in particular, just like the black barber shops did in earnest a generation ago. 

Black separatism and black supreamacy is surging, and black violence and hate is spilling over. Its epecially evil to use what is supposed to be a house of God to foster the hate blacks have towards others.  

Be warned. God will NOT be mocked.  

I just get tired of the excuses. Racism is obviously the cause of black on black crime. 
Is it redlining or white flight? Either way, the black community definitely isn’t to blame. Young black men in prison? They’re all innocent, but they were scooped up by the racist justice system and therefore you have fatherlessness. Once again, you can’t expect black people to pretend to be responsible. This is also the fault of Whitey. 

The fact that literally dozens of blacks are shot in Chicago every freaking weekend, but they all chimp out because a cop shoots a man who was shooting at him.... you know, because “black lives matter.” 

Sometimes it’s not even worth talking about.