Reagan

Fall Of Cabal

Recommended Posts

This is a documentary that has parts 1 through 10.  It talks about the deep state.  Also you'll see the con game known as the migrant caravan from South America.  They were supposed to have traveled 45 miles a day and over 2,100 miles from where they started.  You'll see those with flip flops and those that are bare footed.  You'll also see women with nice hair and make up.  Plus, on a different subject, you'll also find out others that died that was connected to the Clinton's.  Imagine that!  You can take it in sections.  It's about 3 hours long. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1
On 8/10/2020 at 11:10 AM, Reagan said:

Take it in sections.  There's 10 parts.  People need to see this!

1 hour in and I need a break. Part 4 is too much.

In the 90s, one of my friends moved to Orlando to become a child actress. She was extremely talented, intelligent, and very beautiful. As kids she starred in every school play and had many solo performances. We all knew she would be famous one day. She was a backup on the Mickey mouse club, behind britney spears and christina Aguilera. The 2 of them are household names now and Britney has alot of mental issues.

I hope my friend wasn't exposed to the wonderful world of Disney.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

1 hour in and I need a break. Part 4 is too much.

In the 90s, one of my friends moved to Orlando to become a child actress. She was extremely talented, intelligent, and very beautiful. As kids she starred in every school play and had many solo performances. We all knew she would be famous one day. She was a backup on the Mickey mouse club, behind britney spears and christina Aguilera. The 2 of them are household names now and Britney has alot of mental issues.

I hope my friend wasn't exposed to the wonderful world of Disney.

Yeah some of that was very disturbing. Felt like my soul had been hurt.  
Had to do extra Bible time after that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yeah some of that was very disturbing. Felt like my soul had been hurt.  
Had to do extra Bible time after that.

I couldn’t watch it. Real? Not real? I skipped over sections. Watched a couple minutes here and there. Seems like a bunch of contrived crap. I could be wrong - I didn’t really give it a chance. It’s as long as “Saving Private Ryan” but nowhere near as entertaining. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 1:56 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Possibly, but since you like to waist a lot of time....watch the whole thing then comment

Why did you say that? Or are you calling me fat or something? You don't know me. It was gibberish, some other people on here said similar things about it. I have to watch the whole thing because I'm a liberal, but the conservatives on here don't have to? Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

 

Biden 2020

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Condor said:

Why did you say that? Or are you calling me fat or something? You don't know me. It was gibberish, some other people on here said similar things about it. I have to watch the whole thing because I'm a liberal, but the conservatives on here don't have to? Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

 

Trump 2020  Fixed it for you

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Condor said:

Why did you say that? Or are you calling me fat or something? You don't know me. It was gibberish, some other people on here said similar things about it. I have to watch the whole thing because I'm a liberal, but the conservatives on here don't have to? Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

 

Biden 2020

You may wanna go back read each post.....

only one said he didn’t watch it all. He also said he didn’t give it a chance as well as “I could be wrong”

 

So basically you watch 11% of it.  That’s the liberal way. Similar to the media that leaves out whole interviews and uses misleading bits.   
 

I’m just wasting my time anyways.


with that “Biden 2020” be careful what you ask for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

They didn't ask for biden. He was forced upon them. They had no choice. Remember anyone is better than trump.

I’d say the same for Bernie, warren, buttiege(spelling), harris so on and so forth.  That party is too far left for me to even bat an eye

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    41,898
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Larry legend
    Newest Member
    Larry legend
    Joined


×
  • Create New...