Silsbee basketball 2020-21

1 minute ago, Kountzer said:

It wasn't one of my better ones.  But I've been sleeping good so I am not worried about it.

Why make it then? Particularly on a Silsbee basketball thread which has zero to do with who the principal is at Hardin-Jefferson High School.

But, you seem to make posts on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Care to make an Adventist post here too? That would be your next move, correct?

From thesaurus.com:

This is the hidden content, please
 is a synonym for 
 in 
 topic. In some cases you can use "Rivalry" instead a  
 "Opposition", when it comes to topics like  

Obstruction, enemy were their choice of words not mine.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Why make it then? Particularly on a Silsbee basketball thread which has zero to do with who the principal is at Hardin-Jefferson High School.

But, you seem to make posts on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It would be a waste of time.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Beaumont United should be Silsbee United 😂😂😂. Imagine those kids back in Silsbee in 4A. I think we would be at least 2x state champ next year and the year after. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Man please.  Don’t get me started when Silsbee won 2 Championships with a Beaumont kid leading the charge.  🤣🤣🤣

And like I said, United wouldn’t miss a beat without Porchia. And and Green has probably spent more time away from Silsbee than at Silsbee. 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Man please.  Don’t get me started when Silsbee won 2 Championships with a Beaumont kid leading the charge.  🤣🤣🤣

And like I said, United wouldn’t miss a beat without Porchia. And and Green has probably spent more time away from Silsbee than at Silsbee. 🤣🤣

[Eyes rolling out of the back of my head.]  I am quite certain Coach Green would disagree vehemently with that statement. 

Speaking of, question - has Buzz called you yet for your opinion on Hefner?

34 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

[Eyes rolling out of the back of my head.]  I am quite certain Coach Green would disagree vehemently with that statement. 

Speaking of, question - has Buzz called you yet for your opinion on Hefner?

My point being United is loaded like heck. Having Porchia is like icing in the cake. Not taking anything away from him, but nothing I’m SETX would touch BU even if Porchia didn’t play for us. I hope I clearly explained myself.

I won’t comment on Heff as I’m actually rooting for him at A&M, especially since my daughter is a student there.  I’m happy he had a great game the other day.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

My point being United is loaded like heck. Having Porchia is like icing in the cake. Not taking anything away from him, but nothing I’m SETX would touch BU even if Porchia didn’t play for us. I hope I clearly explained myself.

I won’t comment on Heff as I’m actually rooting for him at A&M, especially since my daughter is a student there.  I’m happy he had a great game the other day.

I get that they would still be the best team in SETX without him since they probably have 3 of the best 5 or 6 best players in the triangle.  But considering he would be a significant contributor on virtually any HS team in the state, to say they “wouldn’t miss a beat” is inaccurate.  They wouldn’t be near the team they are with him and would lose all the blue collar, lunch pail, dirty work he gives you night in and night out. 

I agree they would still likely cruise to a district but their chances of getting to SA are significantly reduced without him. 

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I get that they would still be the best team in SETX without him since they probably have 3 of the best 5 or 6 best players in the triangle.  But considering he would be a significant contributor on virtually any HS team in the state, to say they “wouldn’t miss a beat” is inaccurate.  They wouldn’t be near the team they are with him and would lose all the blue collar, lunch pail, dirty work he gives you night in and night out. 

I agree they would still likely cruise to a district but their chances of getting to SA are significantly reduced without him. 

100% agree

On 11/29/2020 at 10:12 PM, Kountzer said:

If I remember correctly he wanted to play for Silsbee his Sr year.  But the district committee with the backing of the UIL said he had to return to Kountze.

Dang he wanted to play for Silsbee his senior year after winning a state championship in Kountze his Junior year?

58 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Personally, My opinion is to change this word to ‘slightly’, then this is near accurate.