Sleeper state champion

13 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Probably the toughest schedule in the state last year. Why can't they get some help from across the border, Mr Arkansas?

If any Arkansas kids cross that border more than likely they headed to Texas High. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guest Aledoalumni

I tried to throw out bold predictions but unfortunately some I could not justify. 

6AD1- Southlake Carroll

6AD2- Shadow Creek

5AD1- Lancaster

5AD2- WF Rider 

4AD1- Calallen

4AD2- Gilmer

3AD1- Brock

3AD2- Eastland

2AD1- Cisco 

2AD2- Mart (100% give them the trophy) 

4 hours ago, Aledoalumni said:

I tried to throw out bold predictions but unfortunately some I could not justify. 

6AD1- Southlake Carroll

6AD2- Shadow Creek

5AD1- Lancaster

5AD2- WF Rider 

4AD1- Calallen

4AD2- Gilmer

3AD1- Brock

3AD2- Eastland

2AD1- Cisco 

2AD2- Mart (100% give them the trophy) 

U see this guy this is pretty darn good. No north shore duncanville allen etc. He not only went outside the box he crushed it. This is what I want gutsy pics. I know some look familiar but don't believe any of them held the trophy up in a while. Great list example buddy. Now he has laid it out for the rest of yall to play it out.

3ad2 give me franklin.... Hear me out bring back load's of talent and could even be the best skill position players they have ever had 9/8 returned... Dropped from 3ad1 back down to d2 and the last time they played d2 they played for a state championship not to mention they play in region 4 with East Bernard being the only threat to get to the semifinals

8 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

3ad2 give me franklin.... Hear me out bring back load's of talent and could even be the best skill position players they have ever had 9/8 returned... Dropped from 3ad1 back down to d2 and the last time they played d2 they played for a state championship not to mention they play in region 4 with East Bernard being the only threat to get to the semifinals

Ok ok nice juice if you have anything for the other classifications feel free to share. I will have my crystal ball predictions tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ok ok nice juice if you have anything for the other classifications feel free to share. I will have my crystal ball predictions tomorrow.

2ad2 Bremond who is also top 10 and in marts district (mart will win state but if i pick a sleeper its bremond)

2ad1 Cisco Dropped down from 3ad2

3ad1 Troy (brings back almost everyone from a regional finalist team who lost to state champs grandview)

4ad2 not sure if i have a sleeper with carthage pg and wos manning the top 3 but if i had to pick one i guess i would go with navasota.... No one is talking about them but they have also dropped from 4ad1 and have the athletes just need to put them in the right spots but lets be real one of the big 3 will win... Ps dont forget about Cuero who bring 9/9

4ad1 Not La Vega not Calallen but Lampasses will win it all in 4ad1 imo with what they have coming back including the qb they could win it all

5ad2 - 6ad1 idk imma have to study up on this and get back with you... I dont reall keep up with anything after 4a

15 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

2ad2 Bremond who is also top 10 and in marts district (mart will win state but if i pick a sleeper its bremond)

2ad1 Cisco Dropped down from 3ad2

3ad1 Troy (brings back almost everyone from a regional finalist team who lost to state champs grandview)

4ad2 not sure if i have a sleeper with carthage pg and wos manning the top 3 but if i had to pick one i guess i would go with navasota.... No one is talking about them but they have also dropped from 4ad1 and have the athletes just need to put them in the right spots but lets be real one of the big 3 will win... Ps dont forget about Cuero who bring 9/9

4ad1 Not La Vega not Calallen but Lampasses will win it all in 4ad1 imo with what they have coming back including the qb they could win it all

5ad2 - 6ad1 idk imma have to study up on this and get back with you... I dont reall keep up with anything after 4a

This is what's its alot about folks pulling rabbits out the hat. I'm telling you guys a champion will be crowned out of nowhere this year. I think it will be at least 3.

21 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

New coach should make it interesting.

How bout some love for bellville? Gotta good RB that last played against WOS. He should have learned something from that meeting. I also think he could get to 2000 yards this year.

Not sure what they bring back if they bring back a good line it could happen

If 4A, DII sleeper is what we are talking about, pencil in China Spring for me.  Spent most its last few years butting up against La Vega.  A lot of teams that moved to 4A, DII are getting talk, but not them.  They return a good bit of starting experience on both sides of the ball and a load of lettermen.