3 minutes ago, GATA! said:

Naw, newton suited out 24 last week in WOS

I counted 23 at the game. Maybe I missed 1. What I am sure of was they were down after halftime. Looked like they were already thinking about the drive home and this weeks game. Kountze better not underestimate this team. The last 2 games against bigger ranked teams has Newton primed for and explosion of offense.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:32 PM, Makemineaconvertible said:

There’s probably over 200 or so boys in high school and last I counted there were 35 on the field. Looks like we will just field a varsity this year. No way you can have a JV.  There is more that try out for tennis and softball than football. Kids are lazy they’d rather play PS 4 all day and night. Needs to be roaming the band hall and tennis courts looking for warm bodies to plug in

Coach Frank Martin

“You know what makes me sick to my stomach? When I hear grown people say that kids have changed. Kid’s haven’t changed. Kid’s don’t know anything about anything.”

“We’ve changed as adults. We demand less of kids. We make their lives easier instead of preparing them for what life is truly about. We’re the ones that have changed. To blame kids is a cop out.”