21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

How many SRs are in the football program currently?

I think it's 9 or 10, but I'm not 100% certain. And like Grad has stated, Jones won't respond to questions so we have no preview. If I had a "Dave Campbell's" on hand I'd look there. 

20 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I think it's 9 or 10, but I'm not 100% certain. And like Grad has stated, Jones won't respond to questions so we have no preview. If I had a "Dave Campbell's" on hand I'd look there. 

Dave Campbell's doesn't list how many are in each class.  According to Dave Campbell, they have 15 lettermen returning.  10 offensive and 9 defensive starters.

The number 1,2 and 3 returning running backs are not playing because of Covid. They have chosen virtual learning.  Neece knew the talent that was coming when he left. We are close to turning it around. If you think coach Jones is baseball only or that he doesn't work round the clock for football, your a fool. Just ask Cornell Thompson his opinion.

Edited by RealMcCoy
Miss spelled

2 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

wonder how many of those 19 are not playing?

Same, I wonder how many we lost to virtual learning. 

Everyone has lost some I'm sure. Was watching the Jasper scrimmage a second ago (and thank you for whoever posted the video) and it looks like Jasper was down 20-25 kids from normal. 

• 5 weeks later...