Rcssports- 2021 Texas Rankings- couple of area players

18 hours ago, Elvis Presley said:

Man I thought he would be a jumbo point guard.  He has a nice handle and a nice shot.  He reminds me of Basha except bigger and a better scorer.

Not with Harrison there he wont be playing the point. It's a solid fit for him at the 3 cause he runs the floor well and finishes well in transition and his biggest asset is hes a all around player. He can push it up the floor, shoots well from all 3 levels and hes a hustler when it comes to defense. Any Coach can coach his effort cause hes giving you his all when hes out there.

4 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Not with Harrison there he wont be playing the point. It's a solid fit for him at the 3 cause he runs the floor well and finishes well in transition and his biggest asset is hes a all around player. He can push it up the floor, shoots well from all 3 levels and hes a hustler when it comes to defense. Any Coach can coach his effort cause hes giving you his all when hes out there.

Hmmmmmm..... not from what I have seen in the Lumberton games I have watched.

That's always been his downfall. Effort. Particularly on defense. Just ask Coach Mitchell.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Hmmmmmm..... not from what I have seen in the Lumberton games I have watched.

That's always been his downfall. Effort. Particularly on defense. Just ask Coach Mitchell.

When there expecting you to carry most of the load offensively It will take away from your defense due to exhaustion. It's very, very rare a kid is the best offensive weapon for a team and then plays defense on the other teams best player and be successful. One side is gonna suffer..defense or offense...Coaches will tell you to rest on offense and go all out on defense. If that's the case L-train may get derailed quickly into the game.

On 8/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, TxHoops said:

As for Harvey, I agree with your assessment.  We played against him a few weeks ago in Houston and he didn’t score a point.  And I couldn’t have been more impressed.  He’s strong with the ball, every pass is crisp, and he never takes a defensive possession off.  Everyone knows he can shoot the ball but even in a game where he wasn’t getting a ton of looks and the ball wasn’t falling when he did, he still positively impacted the game.  Those are the ones I really enjoy watching. 

Kid plays as hard on Defense as offense. I am shocked he is outside the top 30.