More Troubling News for the Democrat Party as It’s Being Abandoned by Young Black Voters!

Reagan

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Again, my personal perception is that spending a number of years operating businesses successfully has more relevance to operating a country than being a community organizer and one term senator.  One other additional item, when Mr. Trump speaks ( like his method or not) it is not difficult to know where he stands.  I cannot say the same for any of his predecessors

Exactly

15 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m not a conservative. You can be a American citizen with no affiliation to either party. I’m voting on what I believe is best. If that makes me a liberal in your eyes so be it.

11 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Is killing a baby evil? Is supporting people in power who kills a baby evil?

It’s a yes or no question.

?????????

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Therein lies the problem in today’s society.  Instead of profs teaching the classes they are assigned to teach, they are instead pushing their own liberal agendas down the throats of their students.  

It's been going on for awhile:  Indoctrination instead of education!   Any colleges that that teach anti-Americanism and takes taxpayer's dollars should be stripped immediately of all tax dollars!   Can''t have my taxes going to evil!

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

?????????

It’s two questions. Yes killing a baby is evil to me.

I support what I support because what is the alternative. Drugs are illegal people still do them. I don’t believe that defunding PP or making abortions illegal will stop people from having abortions. (People will just get creative). You can take the moral road but. I believe just like the war on drugs the fallout Could be even more of a mess. 

Next will we make it illegal for a pregnant woman to buy vodka.

illegal for pregnant women to take kick boxing classes.

Etc. etc. many women already do this. It’s

sounds cruel but it’s very easy to have a miscarriage.

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I support what I support because what is the alternative. Drugs are illegal people still do them. I don’t believe that defunding PP or making abortions illegal will stop people from having abortions. (People will just get creative). You can take the moral road but. I believe just like the war on drugs the fallout Could be even more of a mess. 

My opinion-Morally it’s not right, and it’s the first step down a slippery slope. Most people would find no fault with the abortion pill. Some find the first trimester procedure to be “acceptable.”  Others argue that a woman has a right to one up until birth. How do we feel about ending the life of a newborn with severe birth defects or drug addiction? Or maybe just because it’s “her choice?” The visual of a husband taking a newborn baby and smashing its head into a rock is almost unimaginable.  But you have Democrats who actually argue that a mom has that right. The next logical step is to move onto the elderly or sick. Once we started killing humans in the name of science or liberty, it’s too easy to move further and further into darker decisions. 
Homosexuality is considered sinful in the Bible. That’s considered hate speech these days. But somewhere between illegal and celebrating pride week, state sanctioned marriages, and glorifying images of it, we ended up with the push to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation.  If a grown man can pretend to be a female (or any of the other 52 genders), then why can’t he identify as an 8 year boy who just wants play doctor with his little friends?

My position on abortion has evolved. I’m personally opposed to it, but recognize that others might not share my beliefs. It’s their decision, in my opinion. My shift came in 2012 when that Democrats made “a woman’s right to choose, regardless of her ability to pay” a plank in their platform. If freedom to choose means that I (who am opposed) have to pick up the tab, then I guess I didn’t understand what was meant by “right to choose” and formally changed my opinion. I believe that we all have the right to keep and bear arms. That doesn’t mean that the taxpayers have to give me as many guns as I want. 

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Based on your logic we shouldn’t have laws since people are gonna break them anyway. 

maybe you don’t want to put your self in a category but the outside world sees as a liberal with that logic

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

My opinion-Morally it’s not right, and it’s the first step down a slippery slope. Most people would find no fault with the abortion pill. Some find the first trimester procedure to be “acceptable.”  Others argue that a woman has a right to one up until birth. How do we feel about ending the life of a newborn with severe birth defects or drug addiction? Or maybe just because it’s “her choice?” The visual of a husband taking a newborn baby and smashing its head into a rock is almost unimaginable.  But you have Democrats who actually argue that a mom has that right. The next logical step is to move onto the elderly or sick. Once we started killing humans in the name of science or liberty, it’s too easy to move further and further into darker decisions. 
Homosexuality is considered sinful in the Bible. That’s considered hate speech these days. But somewhere between illegal and celebrating pride week, state sanctioned marriages, and glorifying images of it, we ended up with the push to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation.  If a grown man can pretend to be a female (or any of the other 52 genders), then why can’t he identify as an 8 year boy who just wants play doctor with his little friends?

My position on abortion has evolved. I’m personally opposed to it, but recognize that others might not share my beliefs. It’s their decision, in my opinion. My shift came in 2012 when that Democrats made “a woman’s right to choose, regardless of her ability to pay” a plank in their platform. If freedom to choose means that I (who am opposed) have to pick up the tab, then I guess I didn’t understand what was meant by “right to choose” and formally changed my opinion. I believe that we all have the right to keep and bear arms. That doesn’t mean that the taxpayers have to give me as many guns as I want. 

It’s funny how the man doesn’t have any rights to that baby being aborted but if the woman has the baby he’s responsible for financially taking care of the baby till they are at least 18. If a woman is 8 months pregnant an gets murdered it’s considered a double homicide but if she murders the baby it’s ok. Simple fix for a woman...keep them legs closed till your ready to have a baby. It’s a 100% effective except in Mary’s case when she gave birth to Jesus.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Based on your logic we shouldn’t have laws since people are gonna break them anyway. 

maybe you don’t want to put your self in a category but the outside world sees as a liberal with that logic

Then debate me on what I said that you feel wasn’t true or logical.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

It’s funny how the man doesn’t have any rights to that baby being aborted but if the woman has the baby he’s responsible for financially taking care of the baby till they are at least 18. If a woman is 8 months pregnant an gets murdered it’s considered a double homicide but if she murders the baby it’s ok. Simple fix for a woman...keep them legs closed till your ready to have a baby. It’s a 100% effective except in Mary’s case when she gave birth to Jesus.

Cardinalbacker... you don’t believe a lot of abortions are pushed by the men who also could have chose to keep legs closed... serious question.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Cardinalbacker... you don’t believe a lot of abortions are pushed by the men who also could have chose to keep legs closed... serious question.

No doubt... I’m sure that it happens for all types of reasons. I’ve seen chicks hustle dudes for “half of the cost” when there wasn’t a bun in the oven, and I’ve seen girls threaten to get one if a guy won’t do as the female wishes. I have no doubt that females are often, as you suggested, coerced into having one performed. 

The whole process is just unsavory, and it’s kinda funny how that’s the issue that the left plants a flag upon and claims for their own as the true test of whether or not you support women. It’s baffling. 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Murderers, all of them.  If you vote Dim, then you stand with them.  This should be the one thing keeping you from voting Dim, if you are truly opposed to abortions.

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If abortions where made illegal today will people stop having abortions? 

What Impact would it make. 

The final result will be the same.

Nationwide for blacks now is about 15 per hour. Yes, I think that would decrease dramatically. 

56 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I think it would slow them down tremendously. 

I can’t even begin to think about the implications that would be felt racially. It’s a dirty secret that blacks have way more abortions proportionally in the US. About 13% of the population is black, but 40% of abortions are performed on black women. That’s a pretty alarming statistic. But let’s not forget... black lives matter. 

I saw an interesting article that questioned whether the overall decline in violent crime that occurred in the 90s in the US could be attributed to the legalization of abortion in 1973. It asked if kids that were unwanted and unguided and typically ended up involved in crime were aborted and therefore never grew up and became criminals. 

Like I said before- I believe that it’s wrong. It’s not a choice that I would make for myself or encourage others to do. But with the huge welfare state that we already have, you have to wonder about the rationale behind a policy change that would undoubtedly lead to more unwanted children that we’d all be responsible for raising and eventually incarcerating. 

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No sir, you obviously don’t know the amount of people that are on a waiting  list for the opportunity to adopt a child. My brother and his wife tried to adopt on 3 separate occasions after going thru tons of red tape only to have the mother change their mind literally at the last minute not to give her baby away which is a good thing. But after 15 years of not being able to have a baby due to medical reasons she ended up pregnant. They have a healthy baby boy now. Women just need to be made aware there is a better option instead of having that on their conscience the rest of their life. So to answer your question it would make a huge impact on couples that can’t have kids. I bet you all the people that are for abortions are glad their parents didn’t think that way.