Question for PamFAm, Setx Fan, and associates

stevenash

36 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Mostly there to control the protest. Have have seen incidents where both sides where too strong. In all the cops are just doing there jobs.

Ive seen peaceful protest (the majority) it’s been protests in almost every city in the USA even here in Setx that was nothing more than peaceful protest (but that don’t get the cameras rolling.) The ones that turned bad was going to turn bad regardless of law enforcement.

I’ve seen guns used correctly to defend property I’ve seen it used poorly to defend property. I haven’t seen any homes being destroyed. 

Yes, we must keep the total destruction focused on businesses, police stations, and federal buildings. Ask the mayor of Seattle if homes are off limits. 

So you are saying that the media controls what we see by not showing the headline-grabbing “peaceful protests” and instead showing the riots? Could the same be said for the killings we see by police? I am certain there is a connection. 

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Guys, while the content of this post is very informative and entertaining, you must realize a couple things as relates to the title of this post:

1. PAMFAM10 is jerking your collective chains. He’s gonna dispute some of you based on his ideology, but just as often, he enjoys getting a rise out if everyone. I know I’m definitely guilty of this too. 
2. SETX FAN doesn’t have the mental wherewithal to make sense of ANY of this stuff. Indoctrination and ignorance will cut his path 99% of the time. 
Trying to shed light in a vacuum fellas. 

Not too bad, although I think PAMFAM10's chain yanking much of the time is based on not having a good rebuttal.

So we get biden 2020 

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, we must keep the total destruction focused on businesses, police stations, and federal buildings. Ask the mayor of Seattle if homes are off limits. 

So you are saying that the media controls what we see by not showing the headline-grabbing “peaceful protests” and instead showing the riots? Could the same be said for the killings we see by police? I am certain there is a connection. 

If your looking for a argument bring it own baddog.