We're a few days in...

NetCat

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

My understanding is that the BC Little League games were the place to be this summer.  They still held a season, and EVERYBODY went.   

Or at least that's what I was told.  Maybe somebody else can confirm.

there were several leagues that had a season. BC, PNG, VID, NED babe ruth, mid county babe ruth etc...

i don't remember seeing many mask at any of those locations. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

So...you’re concerned about a virus that has infected 35 kids without any symptoms? 

Yes... only because these young adults, who are not the most responsible, can spread it to those around them without even knowing they are infected. Leading to more grandparents becoming a memory.

35 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I heard it has a very negative effect on the sense of taste and smell. So West Orange players don’t have a problem playing for LCM this year.

It was weird when they said that was 2 side effects, i have those 2 issues when my allergies acting up. 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Broncos2447 said:

Sorry if this question was answered,  but what are the uil rules if a student at strength camp gets covid? Are they different if school is in session vs not? 

Thanks

As far as I know it's up to the district on how it's handled with the other kids.

But that kid has to quarantine for 14 days and has to have a doctor sign off on them coming back after they test negative.