We're a few days in...

NetCat

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm not saying tell who it was in just saying let people that work there know that it has been a confirmed case that's what I mean.

When I was on the decon jobs they had to let's us know  if it  a was preventable decon or a confirmed case decon job so I don't understand why they wouldn't let the people working in the building know as well.

13 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

And I hate the for Westbrook I believe they football team had to shutdown last week now the band

It is portion of the West Brook freshman team that halted workouts.  The varsity has continued S&C workouts.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

When I was on the decon jobs they had to let's us know  if it  a was preventable decon or a confirmed case decon job so I don't understand why they wouldn't let the people working in the building know as well.

I guess I’m asking who said they “had” to let y’all know. By what authority? Is that the law? I’m just wondering. 

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I guess I’m asking who said they “had” to let y’all know. By what authority? Is that the law? I’m just wondering. 

I figured it was in the safety healthy guidelines of the cdc I mean its is dealing with your safety and health. Like I said  I'm not saying tell who it is. I'm  saying that let people know it's been a confirmed case that work there,  why should this be an issue. Everyone I talked to said that they would like to know. 

19 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I figured it was in the safety healthy guidelines of the cdc I mean its is dealing with your safety and health. Like I said  I'm not saying tell who it is. I'm  saying that let people know it's been a confirmed case that work there,  why should this be an issue. Everyone I talked to said that they would like to know. 

They should. I’m just pointing out that I don’t think they have to

12 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Just taking a guess... it implies that he may not disclose players cases as well?

That would be a complete falsehood as he had 2 Mustangs that tested positive (at different times) during S&C and immediately released press releases disclosing the positives as well as signing off on suspension of S&C both times.

11 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

That would be a complete falsehood as he had 2 Mustangs that tested positive (at different times) during S&C and immediately released press releases disclosing the positives as well as signing off on suspension of S&C both times.

I didn't saying anything about football mr grad I'm talking about the staff members that tested positive at the  elementary school and north school last week that u guys didn't here about. He said he wasn't reporting it to the others workers that didn't know already. 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I didn't saying anything about football mr grad I'm talking about the staff members that tested positive at the  elementary school and north school last week that u guys didn't here about. He said he wasn't reporting it to the others workers that didn't know already. 

Well see, that is the problem my friend.  This is the football forum for this message board. 

I understand that COVID-19 will cast a shadow over this season.  However, in a little over two weeks, barring a reversal which at this point does not appear forthcoming, there will be a start to the football season.  Some may love that fact, some may not.  But it is a fact.

The fact that WO-C CISD Superintendent Rickie Harris did not disclose positive tests for an employee at North Early Learning Center and at WO-S Elementary to other employees at those campuses is concerning and discussion over his obligations are a topic for discussion.

Just not in this particular forum.  That is a discussion for the locker room forum.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Well see, that is the problem my friend.  This is the football forum for this message board. 

I understand that COVID-19 will cast a shadow over this season.  However, in a little over two weeks, barring a reversal which at this point does not appear forthcoming, there will be a start to the football season.  Some may love that fact, some may not.  But it is a fact.

The fact that WO-C CISD Superintendent Rickie Harris did not disclose positive tests for an employee at North Early Learning Center and at WO-S Elementary to other employees at those campuses is concerning and discussion over his obligations are a topic for discussion.

Just not in this particular forum.  That is a discussion for the locker room forum.

Yes sir

24 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yep the pac is next 2 the acc and big 12 are on the fence a the sec trying to hold out 

Does the NCAA have any say on this or do these conferences act independently? I still think the SEC is going to try to play and leave everybody else behind to figure it out, might as well declare Alabama national champs again.

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Does the NCAA have any say on this or do these conferences act independently? I still think the SEC is going to try to play and leave everybody else behind to figure it out, might as well declare Alabama national champs again.

Not really.  And even if they did, I don't know that they are a mind to.  They have already cancelled DII and DIII fall championships.

But to tie this back to Texas high school football, even if all of the conferences cancel, I don't think it will be a death knell to high school sports this fall. 

But this could:

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Not really.  And even if they did, I don't know that they are a mind to.  They have already cancelled DII and DIII fall championships.

But to tie this back to Texas high school football, even if all of the conferences cancel, I don't think it will be a death knell to high school sports this fall. 

But this could:

Completely cancelled, what a shame. Small 2a school, I wonder if some of these kids could transfer out and play elsewhere or is too late?