We're a few days in...

NetCat

13 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If that happens, will seniors lose scholarships?

I don't know but I'm tell you what I believe trigger this. Last week when uconn canceled. The head coach said that the staff and the players decided that they were more important than money and when he said that  on espn I believe he put the rest of college football on blast. And now the cancelation are coming looks like.jmo

37 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Do you guys think with the mac canceling and the big 10 on the verge, their meeting today will have any impact for high school football to have second thoughts if the power 5 shut in down.

Nope.  It is as if everyone believes that the UIL doesn't have their own set of doctors that they get information from.  They are not putting a finger up and seeing which way the wind blows.

7 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I don't know but I'm tell you what I believe trigger this. Last week when uconn canceled. The head coach said that the staff and the players decided that they were more important than money and when he said that  on espn I believe he put the rest of college football on blast. And now the cancelation are coming looks like.jmo

The SEC is going to play, they are already scheduling new matchups and I bet the Big 12 does too. Now the Big 10 and PAC 12 who knows, maybe spring before they play any games.

How the heck do they set up bowl games or decide a champion this season with power 5 conferences possibly playing at different times? 

8 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

The SEC is going to play, they are already scheduling new matchups and I bet the Big 12 does too. Now the Big 10 and PAC 12 who knows, maybe spring before they play any games.

How the heck do they set up bowl games or decide a champion this season with power 5 conferences possibly playing at different times? 

All of this is a hot mess

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

All of this is a hot mess

I see the west brook band had to shutdown because of a positive test. Speaking of positive does anyone truly see any progress really being made. Because all I'm seeing is a bunch of failed attempts more than  progess. And I hope people dont start covering up positive test and not reporting it like the wos superintendent tried to when two staff members one at the elementary school and at north school saying he didn't have to report the to the other workers at the campus. It doesn't matter if school hasn't started yet everyone has a right to know.

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I see the west brook band had to shutdown because of a positive test. Speaking of positive does anyone truly see any progress really being made. Because all I'm seeing is a bunch of failed attempts more than  progess. And I hope people dont start covering up positive test and not reporting it like the wos superintendent tried to when two staff members one at the elementary school and at north school saying he didn't have to report the to the other workers at the campus. It doesn't matter if school hasn't started yet everyone has a right to know.

What gives them the “right” to know?