Joe Biden’s Press Secretary Barack Obama Spreads Misinformation in Eulogy to John Lewis

Realville

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think I'd enjoy hanging out with BIden.  I don't care for liberal policies, and I'm almost certain that he won't serve out his first time.  Probably won't last a year.  I'm still waiting on that VP pick, but I'll probably end up holding my nose and voting Trump.  

I just won't pretend that Biden is any more credible than Trump.  Biden's first run at the Presidency was for the 1988 Election (32 years ago).  His dishonesty knocked him out back then.  I just don't see how he's any different than the guy we've got there now.  

Accomplishments is what I’ve looked at since Trumps been office. The lies are kinda baked in when it comes to both of them but Joe Biden has just about been on the wrong end of every major decision or policy put forth in the last 40 years. His lies have never bothered me but his inability to produce anything positive for the American people has and does bother me. Sad his on party is putting out there considering his mental state. Cognitive test... Come on Man I don’t need no Cognac test! 😂 I still believe Michelle Obama will pop on the seen soon. Just my opinion.