Don Jr. Asks Damning Question About Bill Clinton!

Reagan

There are a lot more people he could ask. Unlike you, if they get the goods on Trump, I will be the first to call for his head on a platter. 

Looks like we might lose half of Congress and most of Hollywood on this one. Each one will give up the next one like a squealing little pig. I’ve already lost lots of stars I used to like. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

There are a lot more people he could ask. Unlike you, if they get the goods on Trump, I will be the first to call for his head on a platter. 

Looks like we might lose half of Congress and most of Hollywood on this one. Each one will give up the next one like a squealing little pig. I’ve already lost lots of stars I used to like. 

That's the difference between conservatives and liberals...theirs get called out (Clinton), they circle the wagons, ours gets called out (Nixon), we throw them to the wolves.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That's the difference between conservatives and liberals...theirs get called out (Clinton), they circle the wagons, ours gets called out (Nixon), we throw them to the wolves.

They want Trump to be guilty by association (Epstein rubbed elbows, among other things, with a lot of higher ups) but 26 trips on the Lolita by Clinton is simply coincidental.