Previews for the Remainder of the Schedule

As you have seen, a lot of the more recent previews have been schedules only.  This indicates schools who did not answer our questionnaire.  In fact, of the teams left, only 2 schools, High Island and PN-G, have full previews coming.

Rather than print information that is available elsewhere on the site, I will just post those two previews tomorrow and that will conclude our previews for the year.

My apologies for not being able to provide a more full set of previews this year.

Todd

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

As you have seen, a lot of the more recent previews have been schedules only.  This indicates schools who did not answer our questionnaire.  In fact, of the teams left, only 2 schools, High Island and PN-G, have full previews coming.

Rather than print information that is available elsewhere on the site, I will just post those two previews tomorrow and that will conclude our previews for the year.

My apologies for not being able to provide a more full set of previews this year.

Todd

It was an awesome job. Thanks. 

On 8/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, WOSgrad said:

Todd

You good.  No need to explain.  We understand completely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    simranboora
    Newest Member
    simranboora