Portland Has Fallen: Over 150 Shots Fired In The Democrat ‘Controlled’ City Over Night!

Reagan

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Texas law (with each state being different) says that if there is a riot and you remain there, you are guilty of Riot and can be charged with a B misdemeanor (up to 180 days in jail). Then it goes on to say that you can additionally be charged with the most serious crime that was committed by anyone in the riot. So if someone sets fire to a car and you are there as part of the riot, they can charge you with felony arson without having to prove that you said the fire. You fail to disperse from the scene of a riot.

Was Donavan around or partaking in a riot? 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Exactly

If this is the guy who got shot, I have already offered my stance. 

Gee Officer, I wasn’t doing nothing. I was just watching them throw bricks, set stores on fire, and blind you with lasers, but I’m innocent. Someone shot a rubber bullet and it hit me. I’m suing. Lmao. Glad he got shot. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

If this is the guy who got shot, I have already offered my stance. 

Gee Officer, I wasn’t doing nothing. I was just watching them throw bricks, set stores on fire, and blind you with lasers, but I’m innocent. Someone shot a rubber bullet and it hit me. I’m suing. Lmao. Glad he got shot. 

Wasn’t aware all that was going on. Didn’t catch that on the video 

Sick of these punks destroying things under the blanket of free speech and the right to protest. They have gone way beyond the true meaning and have become terrorists. Let them keep talking about first amendment and attacking police and they will experience the second. 

Just now, Setx fan said:

IDK maybe so you can have an informed opinion. 

There are a lot more things I have ahead of knowing all the intricate details around a rioter being put down.

I find that stuff like this is captivating to the folks that would just love to use it to hammer the cops, and there's enough of that crap going on as it is.

Good luck on your investigation but I'm sure they'll figure it out without you.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There are a lot more things I have ahead of knowing all the intricate details around a rioter being put down.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Your calling him a rioter and you have no evidence of him being rioter. Making statements on things you aren’t informed about is dangerous unless your ok with deception 

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Your calling him a rioter and you have no evidence of him being rioter. Making statements on things you aren’t informed about is dangerous unless your ok with deception 

And, based upon a two minute video, you " know" that he is not a rioter?