BLM is exactly what we keep saying it is.

CardinalBacker

At least one of the founders is a trained Marxist.   IMO, Essentially a group being duped into doing dirty work for rich folks like George Soros.   Very similar to Antifa, which is a duped bunch of young whites.   Soros, and the other masters, are using both groups in an effort to start a race war.   How sad they’re being used as potential cannon fodder, but the rich folks don’t care about them, or us.  All they care about is mayhem and carnage to achieve their OWG or NWO if you prefer.

24 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If you don’t think environments don’t influence people your sadly mistaken especially when it’s consistent and starts off at early ages of childhood..

I watched the head of the TSTA (Texas State Teacher's Association) on local news yesterday talking about Covid and how they don't need to go back to school.  It looked like a live posting done in her office.  I couldn't help but notice the placard on the wall behind her that said #JusticeforGeorge and #BlackLivesMatter.  I'm pretty sure that she wasn't talking about "Justice" for the time that he held a gun to that pregnant woman's belly.  Yeah, I'm excited that she's proudly supporting a Marxist organization.  I wonder what kind of hellstorm would break loose if she'd have had a "MAGA" sticker up there?

These are the people that are directing the teachers that are educating our kids.  

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Just saw where blm organizer beat out a democrat in house primary in Missouri.

we have some serious issues in this country.

Yep!   We’re electing Marxist and Muslims to run our Govt.   Yes, there are some good Muslims, but there’s a pot load of bad ones.  One estimate shows 600 Million radicalized Muslims.   

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep!   We’re electing Marxist and Muslims to run our Govt.   Yes, there are some good Muslims, but there’s a pot load of bad ones.  One estimate shows 600 Million radicalized Muslims.   

Remember, you should not judge all Muslims by the actions of a few, but the opposite is true of law enforcement in this country.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:26 PM, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

You know.... burning bibles, flinging poo. If you aren’t speaking out against BLM, then your silence equals support.  You don’t get to choose which ideals you support. 

Major league sports are glorifying this garbage. 

said it from day 1