BLM is exactly what we keep saying it is.

CardinalBacker

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

The Louisville Courier-Journal reported that business owners in the area received letters from protesters that included a list of demands to improve diversity in the community and in the workplace. The paper cited a press release that said the letter was delivered by protesters who told Martinez to put it on his front door so “your business is not f***ed with.”

Just peaceful protesters, right?

smh

21 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No .....I’ll accept a whisper.

Here's a whisper...... they are extorting businesses for cash or else. Does this have anything to do with a peaceful movement? Of course not, but you will stick beside them simply because they are black. Doesn’t matter if they are criminal, I have already said that the black community worships their criminal element. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Go back to rioting

Magic's Jonathan Isaac stands as others kneel before the start of an NBA basketball game between the Brooklyn Nets and the Orlando Magic Friday, July 31, 2020, in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. 

“I believe that Black Lives Matter,” he said. “A lot went into my decision, and part of it is, I thought that kneeling or wearing the Black Lives Matter T-shirt doesn't go hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives. So I felt like, just me personally, what is that I believe is taking on a stance that, I do believe that Black lives matter, but I just felt like it was a decision that I had to make, and I didn't feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives. I believe that for myself, my life has been supported by Gospel, Jesus Christ, and everyone is made in the image of God and that we all forge through God's glory.

“Each and every one of us do things that we shouldn't do and say things that we shouldn't say. We hate and dislike things that we shouldn't hate and dislike, and sometimes it gets to a point where we point fingers, whose evil is worse, and sometimes it comes down to whose evil is most visible. So I felt like I wanted to take a stand on, we all make mistakes, but I think that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that there's grace for us, and that Jesus came and died for our sins and that if we all come to an understanding of that and that God wants to have a relationship with us, that we can get kept all of the things in our world that our messed up, 

The words of this young man should really resonate through each and everyone of us.

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

Magic's Jonathan Isaac stands as others kneel before the start of an NBA basketball game between the Brooklyn Nets and the Orlando Magic Friday, July 31, 2020, in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. 

“I believe that Black Lives Matter,” he said. “A lot went into my decision, and part of it is, I thought that kneeling or wearing the Black Lives Matter T-shirt doesn't go hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives. So I felt like, just me personally, what is that I believe is taking on a stance that, I do believe that Black lives matter, but I just felt like it was a decision that I had to make, and I didn't feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives. I believe that for myself, my life has been supported by Gospel, Jesus Christ, and everyone is made in the image of God and that we all forge through God's glory.

“Each and every one of us do things that we shouldn't do and say things that we shouldn't say. We hate and dislike things that we shouldn't hate and dislike, and sometimes it gets to a point where we point fingers, whose evil is worse, and sometimes it comes down to whose evil is most visible. So I felt like I wanted to take a stand on, we all make mistakes, but I think that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that there's grace for us, and that Jesus came and died for our sins and that if we all come to an understanding of that and that God wants to have a relationship with us, that we can get kept all of the things in our world that our messed up, 

The words of this young man should really resonate through each and everyone of us.

You are right.  He should start by trying to dissuade his teammates from kneeling.  They are only empowering this “movement”. He needs to take his message out on the streets and tell the black youth this is not the way for change.  The black youth, from the mid 80’s until now, have been greatly influenced by the gangsta rap genre of music.  This brand of music degrades women and glorifies the selling of drugs.  If some of these black athletes would step up, they could change the mindset of these young people.  But, to many want to glorify Kaepernick and his tasteless choice of socks.  Maybe, they should go hear some real Revs, instead of Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Wright.  Mr. Isaac needs to put his words to use, not just let them fall on deaf ears.  The way the BLM crowd is trying to get change will not work.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Here's a whisper...... they are extorting businesses for cash or else. Does this have anything to do with a peaceful movement? Of course not, but you will stick beside them simply because they are black. Doesn’t matter if they are criminal, I have already said that the black community worships their criminal element. 

Like you all worship murders like Lee statues everywhere. 

27 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You are right.  He should start by trying to dissuade his teammates from kneeling.  They are only empowering this “movement”. He needs to take his message out on the streets and tell the black youth this is not the way for change.  The black youth, from the mid 80’s until now, have been greatly influenced by the gangsta rap genre of music.  This brand of music degrades women and glorifies the selling of drugs.  If some of these black athletes would step up, they could change the mindset of these young people.  But, to many want to glorify Kaepernick and his tasteless choice of socks.  Maybe, they should go hear some real Revs, instead of Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Wright.  Mr. Isaac needs to put his words to use, not just let them fall on deaf ears.  The way the BLM crowd is trying to get change will not work.

It’s been some time since I heard the it’s that rap music.

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Like you all worship murders like Lee statues everywhere. 

What a pitiful comparison. I don’t worship Lee or hold his statue sacred. History was what it was and to keep whining about it changes nothing. Laying wreaths on a roadside after a gang banger attacked police with his vehicle and bit the dust is much more worrisome. Seeing a woman, whose brother was killed by a store clerk while trying to rob a Dollar General, crying to the reporter and said, “So, he was JUST ROBBING”, tells me how committing crimes doesn’t upset some people at all.....in fact, it is simply accepted, but we wonder why blacks have so many run-ins with police.